Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

For my 1st post on here I don't mind saying that was exhausting. I finally settled on EB because they put my size in the cart at around 9:30 ET and I had to stay in line for almost an hour. During that time NDC sold out within 15 min. Ridiculous. Fortunately my size stayed in stock on EB and I got checked out around 10:40. Sounds like I may have still gotten them later but I just felt good about getting one pair. Hope everyone else gets theirs.

Just picked up my pair. These are so poorly made. The patent leather isn't smooth and stains elsewhere. Might just use these as trade bait. Was soo looking forward to rocking them this summer. Oh wells. Off to the next release

anyone in socal know what time the local WSS's will be opening up for release?
Wave! Those days are long gone, bro.

Kids start camping out at WSS's a year or so ago. They usually start lining up on Friday afternoon. I started seeing this with the Black Toe 13s.

everyone knows it, they only had like 3 sizes left.

i bet they are gone, took me an hour to even get to cart

yeah, the regular heads know. just sayin feedin the lurkers with all the heads who joined 2014. :D

Last edited:
im getting the spin circle on the checkout page. i shoulda just tried to paypal but used my mastercard, kinda scared lol
pretty sure its gone, right when I was checking out, the 11's didn't even show on the Jordan page anymore. Oh well, got an 8.5 and a 9. Still looking for that 5.5. Been trying to add to cart on all these BS sites since 8am. Cart error on every site. Gotta go to work, so I'm hoping this size 9 is trade bait for the 5.5

Wave! Those days are long gone, bro.

Kids start camping out at WSS's a year or so ago. They usually start lining up on Friday afternoon. I started seeing this with the Black Toe 13s.

Thanks man... From 97-2004 the WSS in LB was the spot. They use to release the Jordan's as soon as they got shipment. Usually the Saturday shipment before the week day release. It was fun for a few years while it lasted.

Back
Top Bottom