Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Way over. Yellowing depends on how you store them, how often to where them or clean them. I wear ALL my shoes. I got some kicks from over 2 years ago still close to new

wow

i hate footlocker

i won a raffle at a local ftl for these but im not going to be able to get them since im an employee of the company and they've already sold 20% to employee's even though im not even using my discount and i dontwork at that ftl

that just blew my whole entire day reciving that wack *** information

i guess imma sit my *** out most jordan releases from now on and just stick to coppin kobe's and lebrons

Got fnl shipping for one of my pairs. Good luck to all waiting. i like these 11s but im honestly excited to see the kobes from this morning more. damn eastbay backorder but cant beat free shipping and no tax.

Over or under, 3 months for these to start yellowing ?
Way under.

But who cares. Wear and enjoy them 
wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregzzy23

All 3 fnl orders shipped. Hopefully that'll make my one pair close to free. You had to be a moron to strike out today.

I'm a moron.

I guess I'm a moron too

even if they re-stock its gonna be even harder than todays release. a lot missed out and A LOT want to double up.

The re-launch was how I was able to get the Yeezy Foams, after failing on RD. So I'm hoping for it.

Being a moron had nothing to do w/ a strike out today, haha.

First off, getting through on Finishline is all luck. The 30 second splash is not FCFS, it's completely random as to who'll bypass it to my understanding. Second, getting through on Nike today was hard, I clicked on the link within a second of them tweeting it, and I had to take a 16 question captcha exam to get put in line, only to be booted out w/ in second. To my understanding, it was glitchy for others too. Thirdly, with in-store raffles, it can be extremely hard to win if you live in a populated area.

Quality is not on great patent plastic... OK cool we know y'all using it but at least make the cuts right. My ladys pair looks better than both of mine. Probably getting rid of one pair so whatever.

Guess I got lucky with Finishline. Tried 2 different times using PayPal and kept getting errors. Only had to wait a few mins after that and got thru but put my info in and it worked. Shipped confirmation about an hour ago.

still angry i couldnt get through on NDC, i really woulda been set with 3

they need to fix that site. not being able to add at 10am on the dot even after answering the captcha right and giving errors on 2 different browsers and devices :x

i swear, ill be shocked if im ever able to cop off NDC ever again.

man i know, i was only able to get 1 pair on there, not the 2 i was aiming for :smh:

Back
Top Bottom