Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

So just as I expected, I got shut out...

|I

But I did pick these up for my daughter!

11ux4c6.png

95tzy9.png

1zpi8f4.png

****BONUS SHOT OF MY LITTLE PRINCESS!

17g807.png

:wink: :smokin

Last edited:
For those who missed out checked back on
Sites in the morning or even late tonight. Things get canceled all the time and stock is removed from people's carts. Even though it has sold out, you would be surprised how pairs can pop up if you keep your eyes open.

Copped 4 pairs in store today, of course online was next to impossible. The beasts came out full force for this one. More than expected. Thought it would be an easy cop online.

On my NikeTalk straight flexing... :x
View media item 952409View media item 952432

If you didn't cop on Fnl might me your Technique learn from the Shaolin master... Went all the way to Wal mart bought 2 visa prepaids got back and still got another pair.. 2 pair off of Finishline.. Can't wait to get my reward points lol just made 100 in points today alone... Even got the old lady early Mothers day gift.

Smh...lost respect for a lot of sneakerheads today. Its kids out here in school who cant get these concord lows because grown *** men want 5 and 6 pairs. I could understand one to rock one to stock.....just looking thru the thread....and I see... got 1 from fnl 2 from ndc 2 from  footlocker etc..... that's ******* stupid. and this is no salt.. I got my size 9 and a 2 in kids for my daughter...

That's cool that you helped people out my man. That will come back to you. As far as the hate, you have to remember where you are. If you talk about flexin on this board you better bring that **** to the hole like Shaq in 99...
I always do. Not trying to prove anything just proud of my scores. And I'm not selling any so why bash?? The pic was corny cool with me.

Those are my local Footaction pairs. Put in 22 tickets won 2 pair. Got 2 offline not bad considering some have none..

Last edited:
On my NikeTalk straight flexing... :x
View media item 952409

If you didn't cop on Fnl might me your Technique learn from the Shaolin master... Went all the way to Wal mart bought 2 visa prepaids got back and still got another pair.. 2 pair off of Finishline.. Can't wait to get my reward points lol just made 100 in points today alone... Even got the old lady early Mothers day gift.

So who told this instagram poster about Niketalk :smh:

I always do. Not trying to prove anything just proud of my scores. And I'm not selling any so why bash?? The pic was corny cool with me.
Hey bro, happy for you and your pickups.  I just think you came at us all brash and it didn't necessarily "rub us all the right way."  We're all prideful shoe collectors on here and we don't necessarily want people coming in here all saying we need to do what they do.  We all have our ways
happy.gif
 Congrats on your pickups, dude!

The generational gap is there, but the demand is higher. JB can release a kobe looking concord and it will still sell out. 50 percent are probably resellers the other 50 actually want the shoes to rock. If you ask me JB should make general releases with 2 times the quantity they make. They have the money to do it, I don't see why they don't.

Smh...lost respect for a lot of sneakerheads today. Its kids out here in school who cant get these concord lows because grown *** men want 5 and 6 pairs. I could understand one to rock one to stock.....just looking thru the thread....and I see... got 1 from fnl 2 from ndc 2 from  footlocker etc..... that's ******* stupid. and this is no salt.. I got my size 9 and a 2 in kids for my daughter...
People r gunna buy multiples end of story.

The generational gap is there, but the demand is higher. JB can release a kobe looking concord and it will still sell out. 50 percent are probably resellers the other 50 actually want the shoes to rock. If you ask me JB should make general releases with 2 times the quantity they make. They have the money to do it, I don't see why they don't.
Which is perplexing because of the difference it the cost to make them and what they're charging for them. 

Back
Top Bottom