Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

PHEW....NOW I CAN KEEP MY LAST PAIR AND TELL THE CUT MAN @GrizzlyAnimal  TO KIK ROCKS.....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just got mine delivered from NDC and the right toe box feels like the fabric was rolled over in the very front on the toe...Such a disappointment...if anyone wants a 10 let me know.
pics?
I don't often overtly project a negative commentary about Nike's quality control on NT...
I've been lucky over the years -- typically my pairs are flawless.
But man, these lows came with several scuffs and glue smears on the patent.
I'll try some old tricks on the scuffing, i'm not tripping on those relatively minor issues.
HOWEVER, it appears that Nike employed a one-armed, blind 8-year-old to whittle the midsole out of Phylon with his dull pocket knife.
:smh:
I was due...
Aight, venting over.
To the "Summer Beater" area they go.

pics :nerd:

Last edited:
My pair was waiting on my porch when I got home from work.  Very happy with them.  Probably gonna wear them this weekend.

STOP WITH THE BUYING ATTEMPTS.

learn to pm

If I deleted ur post u know....

Last edited:
just got mine from NDC.  the toe box is huge compred to my breds.  No complaining, way comfy for sure!!

I distinctly remember posting in here that Concord lows will settle around $220 after the hype dies and numerous people told me they won't go for anything under $250 - no way, no how.

Guess that went out the window. Don't feed into these high reseller prices, these will be had for the low if you're patient.

View media item 959515

I distinctly remember posting in here that Concord lows will settle around $220 after the hype dies and numerous people told me they won't go for anything under $250 - no way, no how.

Guess that went out the window. Don't feed into these high reseller prices, these will be had for the low if you're patient.
you got one desperate seller and you think they dictates the market??  

concord lows are a classic shoe that probably wont get retroed in 10 years.. in a year when all these pairs dry up they will be 300 and  up..

look at prices of shadow 1's right now.. 

View media item 959515
these were everywhere and pairs are still widely available...give it some time and than we'll see.

i honestly dont care but that argument is not very relevant, i agree if you want a pair right now is the time .

Last edited:
I have to agree....

I am keeping my last pair in the collection now.....

It will be a long time before we see these again....

these were everywhere and pairs are still widely available...give it some time and than we'll see.

i honestly dont care but that argument is not very relevant, i agree if you want a pair right now is the time .

In what way shape or form are these still widely available?

I can understand griping about faulty stitching, improperly cut leather, dents in the midsoles, and other real quality control issues, but I don't understand people complaining about insignificant cosmetic flaws such as a glue mark or barely visible stain on the outer sole, etc.   Do you guys wear your shoes in a way that they don't get dirty at all?

In what way shape or form are these still widely available?
check ebay, facebook groups, craigslist, etc.....i never specified where.

there is a a lot of supply thats why the prices are where they are but like classic shoes its going to dwindle ie shadows bred 1 royal 1 and thats when we we'll see :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom