Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

My "iPhone" pics dont look like that tho
pimp.gif

Good stuff my man
Me either 
laugh.gif

@geraldg2309  What's good with that?

Got my pair from FNL yesterday finally opened em up today. Like them a lot. Always been a Low > type of dude so these are perfect for me. 

man, contemplating paying $240 for a pair and call it a day.

i really wanna pay $210 tops :smh:

SMH, idk what to do

Last edited:

i really wanna pay $210 tops
mean.gif

SMH, idk what to do
That's what I did. 240 isnt bad IMO. Obv 210 is better. Im looking for a second pair and hoping that I can get it for cheaper. I think you have multiple pairs right or your trying to double/triple up so honestly if you love the shoe that much I would go for it bro. 

i really wanna pay $210 tops :smh:

SMH, idk what to do

Wait. Re-sell prices will go down. $240 for lows is not good.

really? i just dont wanna risk waiting longer and end up with fakes or something. even tho it can still happen now :lol:

i just wanna grab another pair possibly 2 and just sit back and relax and not think about it or any others :lol:

possible to trade DS kobe 8's for these? 1 for 1? :lol: im about to get rid of my 3 pairs now since i dont see myself wearing them anytime soon... or ever :smh:

frustrated as hell.. stupidass ups company had an error and they delayed my shipment to monday... which is another 3 days. how long do i have to wait for one single shipment lol. jesus christ this is so stupid. i wanna shank someone atm

i know a lot of ladies trying to be in this shoe game and all, but imo it dont look "hot" wearing those PS sizes. the shoe just looks damn fake, for a full grown woman. in which case it almost SUCKS they dont wear at least a GS size. cause all the PS size of 11s I see trying to be rocked by girls just look weak imo. just looks off. its koo for actual kids and yall of course

no offense to the dudes who have women who wear that size

Last edited:
Wait. Re-sell prices will go down. $240 for lows is not good.

Word. But no patiences dude like him are what's giving these p.o.s resellers hope. Hell mofo in buy/sell are selling for cheaper then ebay. eBay is flooded with this. 5 pages just in my true size right now with 90% no bids.

View media item 963550
I'm like a owl/hawk hybrid waiting to get 2 more pair below $200. Not a penny more.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom