Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Got a pair size 12.5 and KD All Stars size 12 but no comfirmation email yet for either one. I got order numbers and everything does this mean i'm good? First time i've ever not gotten comfirmation email within 5 minutes.

Got a pair size 12.5 and KD All Stars size 12 but no comfirmation email yet for either one. I got order numbers and everything does this mean i'm good? First time i've ever not gotten comfirmation email within 5 minutes.
Need email confirmation. Got mine within two minutes after PayPal, but you ordered with thousands of others. Patience is key

Last edited:

Check your order history on Ndc.

Nevermind  got them. They sent them to my paypal email i thought they were going to my nike.com account email like when i don't use paypal. 

My Nizzle My Nizzle........My Nizzle My Nizzle
View media item 979547BofA already authorized the charge and I got my email confirmation
maury-not-the-father-gif-dance.gif

salt levels high...was just leaving work, got the tweet on my phone and got to the waiting to add to cart on my phone...and then just the wheel of death. after 10 mins i figured i was out of luck and when i got home, sure enough my computer said OOS but my phone was still circling :smh:

Last edited:
if that was the quarterly that was a week one.  No gamma 11s which they usually restock

Their fiscal year ends the 31st and typically have a restock right before on Memorial Day weekend. I doubt they will do another one by the weekend

That was the quarterly?

That was kind of small for a quarterly, don't you think? Hmm...

They did have a lot of stuff, it was just broken up in categories. Jordan, bball, sportswear and sb. Also they just did a whole jordan restock a couple weeks back so I think this was it.

That was the quarterly?

That was kind of small for a quarterly, don't you think? Hmm...
They did have a lot of stuff, it was just broken up in categories. Jordan, bball, sportswear and sb. Also they just did a whole jordan restock a couple weeks back so I think this was it.
True, it just seems like they've had more Jordans than that in past quarterlies...  

Back
Top Bottom