Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

So I missed out and want a pair for the summer.

I'm looking for a size 12. What's my best bet? Also have VI Infrareds to trade.

10362242_1428539520741298_1812244426_n.jpg

cheapest i've seen is 200. no one want infrared vi as a trade.

Lol that's what I figured. Gonna just sell em for a loss I guess.

Just won about 250 in poker so I could go to 220 for the XI lows for sure. Just want to make sure I get a legit pair is all.

Last edited:
So after wearing these yesturday I definitely need to double up, I think im in love lol, perfect summer shoe

Considering how many pairs were sold of these, I haven't seen that many on feet. That's a good thing.

I passed on the Carmine's to grab another pair of concord lows, dude on eBay wanted 250, sent an offer of 230... He accepted and I'm a happy camper now... He still have another sz11 and 11.5 but I don't want to be greedy

you guys think 220 is a good price shipped?

$200 is bottom line price in my opinion. I found 2 pair on CL for $210, and the second pair for $200, and now I feel complete, a little bit lol. I'm looking at a third pair for no ore than $220 so we will see what happens. Jump on it, hope they are legit though.

Last edited:
$200 is bottom line price in my opinion. I found 2 pair on CL for $210, and the second pair for $200, and now I feel complete, a little bit lol. I'm looking at a third pair for no ore than $220 so we will see what happens. Jump on it, hope they are legit though.
wow you got the deals. unfortunately my city is small, and thus not much going on craigslist wise. 

theres an album of pics i got, they had an NDC receipt but you never know anymore. feel free to let me know what you think.

Back
Top Bottom