Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Paid 220 for a DS pair local meet up. A little high but whatever. Ebay bidders are crazy...most pairs at 240 with several hours to a day left. SMH.

L.A. area....valley. He had everything though down to the box they were shipped to him from NDC. Receipt, trees...everything. Def not a GM pair.

L.A. area....valley. He had everything though down to the box they were shipped to him from NDC. Receipt, trees...everything. Def not a GM pair.

Sounds right.. I jus let go a pair for 220$. I'm in (818). Funny thing is dude actually haggled me down to 210$, but when we met up for exchange, he shows up wit 220$ talkin he had no change.. we decided to flip a coin..If I hit he pays $220, if he woulda won $200..

Easy moneyyyyyy!!!!!! Lol
Smh. At my gambling ways!

Sounds right.. I jus let go a pair for 220$. I'm in (818). Funny thing is dude actually haggled me down to 210$, but when we met up for exchange, he shows up wit 220$ talkin he had no change.. we decided to flip a coin..If I hit he pays $220, if he woulda won $200..

yo thats hilarious lol 

I still feel like 220 wasn't so bad. I'm having trouble finding cheaper prices on Ebay on non GM pairs with a receipt. So I feel like I did alright. I just wanted to get them before they dry up and resell goes up a little and settles at about 250 (from what I expect).

220 ain't bad IMO

I'm going to get a second pair, I wore mine last night and I love them. Def need a second pair on ice these are a instant classic for me

I still feel like 220 wasn't so bad. I'm having trouble finding cheaper prices on Ebay on non GM pairs with a receipt. So I feel like I did alright. I just wanted to get them before they dry up and resell goes up a little and settles at about 250 (from what I expect).

Yeah thats a good grab... Why wait till they are 250?

These are instant classics

Broke em out this beautiful Sunday

Need to double up

Last edited:
Last edited:
I just picked up a pair of these locally for 180 the other week. :smokin I've bought numerous things off this dude so he usually cuts me some deals.

does the mesh tongue and upper yellow quickly especially if used to basketball? :nerd:

would be able to throw em in the wash and make em white again, correct?

Back
Top Bottom