Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

lowtop doesn't look bad but it just doesn't compare to the regular one

I gave the go-ahead to release these. You're welcome.

Word is that Columbia XIs are wanted next year. Let me make a phone call.

I have the low UNC love them. They yellow as hell tho. Would love another crisp pair. Had the reds at one point too. Would definitely purchase those again. I am one of the few fans of these patent xi lows

Summer 2014 nike account catalogue came up today.No pics still

AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW

528895-153

WHITE/BLACK-DARK CONCORD

€149.90

Jordan

SU14 FTW EMPLOYEES

UPPER: RICH, FULL-GRAIN LEATHERS AND MESH ARE COMPLEMENTED BY AN AGGRESSIVE PATENT LEATHER RAND.

MIDSOLE: A SCUPLTED PU MIDSOLE WITH FULL LENGTH ENCAPSULATED AIR IN THE FOREFOOT AND HEEL. A FULL LENGTHCOMPOSITE SHANK FOR MIDFOOT SUPPORT.

OUTSOLE: CARBON FIBER SPRING PLATE, FULL LENGTH AIR SOLE UNIT, AND POLYURETHANE MIDSOLE.

PROFILE: THE GREATEST SHOE AND ALL-TIME FAVORITE AIR JORDAN IS BACK FOR THE GREATEST PLAYER-MICHAEL JORDAN.

quote name="LAOKRATWR" url="/t/567225/air-jordan-11-retro-low-concord-to-release-in-2014/120#post_18761997"]Summer 2014 nike account catalogue came up today.No pics still

AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW

528895-153

WHITE/BLACK-DARK CONCORD

€149.90

Jordan

SU14 FTW EMPLOYEES

UPPER: RICH, FULL-GRAIN LEATHERS AND MESH ARE COMPLEMENTED BY AN AGGRESSIVE PATENT LEATHER RAND.

MIDSOLE: A SCUPLTED PU MIDSOLE WITH FULL LENGTH ENCAPSULATED AIR IN THE FOREFOOT AND HEEL. A FULL LENGTHCOMPOSITE SHANK FOR MIDFOOT SUPPORT.

OUTSOLE: CARBON FIBER SPRING PLATE, FULL LENGTH AIR SOLE UNIT, AND POLYURETHANE MIDSOLE.

PROFILE: THE GREATEST SHOE AND ALL-TIME FAVORITE AIR JORDAN IS BACK FOR THE GREATEST PLAYER-MICHAEL JORDAN.[/quote

Anything else worth mentioning in there?

$200 USD....?

better not be over $150

but with the way prices have been i wouldnt be surprised if they charged $160 :smh:

Copping these for sure. :smokin

I always rock my kicks, but im having a reallllllly hard time unDSing my Concord mids... now I can cop these to dirty up.

Last edited:
this 100% confirmed?

Consider this concrete...

There aren't even pictures however...so...they might not be exactly what we are hoping for/expecting...

These and two other colorways...

One more thing...I would like to propose that anyone calling these "The Parades" suffer a lifetime ban...

JM

Summer 2014 nike account catalogue came up today.No pics still

AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW

528895-153

WHITE/BLACK-DARK CONCORD

€149.90

Jordan

SU14 FTW EMPLOYEES

PROFILE: THE GREATEST SHOE AND ALL-TIME FAVORITE AIR JORDAN IS BACK FOR THE GREATEST PLAYER-MICHAEL JORDAN.

Wasn't sure if these were going to release or not. Might double up. Big fan of lows.

Back
Top Bottom