Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

When did everybody started calling the AJ11 a "Mid" its the same height as the AJ3, AJ4, AJ10, and AJ14s and im sure some of the newer models but i dont know them like that after 14. Looks more like a 3/4 if anything

Last edited:
lows > mids
in terms of practicality. It's just easier to wear with anything.

im only paying $150

if you fools are paying $400 for these then im selling my mids for $700 then since they are authentic unlike most on the market.

yall are crazy, seriously :x

Sheeitt. Let me get some of that action. I have a few authentic in the closet. I'll cut y'all a deal and sell them 699.99 :rofl:

In all seriousness IMHO i think if u pay more than $200 for these you overpaid. Thats $50 extra on a $150 retail price massive GR shoe.

Last edited:
Don't take this release lightly and you should be good, similar to the yeezy foams

Last edited:
Y'all think we OK online? I really don't feel like waiting 7+ hours for a guaranteed size ticket today!

Do toddler pairs cone with that strap? Anyone know? I wanna get a pair but i hate that strap they put on the mids

aye niketalk fam how easy/hard of a cop will these b? for reference i didn't get callbacks from hoh chi state street for the yeezy foams or the snake skin lows... is that any indication of the odds of me getting these?

aye niketalk fam how easy/hard of a cop will these b? for reference i didn't get callbacks from hoh chi state street for the yeezy foams or the snake skin lows... is that any indication of the odds of me getting these?
If you going the same route (raffles) then yeah you probably wont get calls for these either but your chances should be better, numbers wise on these

im only paying $150

if you fools are paying $400 for these then im selling my mids for $700 then since they are authentic unlike most on the market.

yall are crazy, seriously
sick.gif
It's always the official Nike release day retail price (or less) for me, or bust. Has been for 20 years now and always will be.

LOL, don't get mad cuz you'll fail online come release date. Go pick up your raffle tickets. I refuse to resort to raffles and lines with a bunch of lowlifes who ain't even in my tax bracket.

I see the lil' nickel and dime reselling you do right in your sig

Not mad about anything, you're just talking out of your rear. I've never had to line up to get raffle tickets, you walk in and grab them then leave. I prefer to be able to look em over in hand before I buy them and have them same day. I've got a ticket for a guaranteed pair of these this morning, no one was there but the employees. But I guess even they would be below you with your overblown ego. If you didn't notice, one of the shoes for sale is worn and the other I didn't see myself wearing. I wouldn't even make all of what I paid for them back at the price they're listed at, but that's reselling.. Okay.

Lined up for guaranteed tickets this morning and was able to secure my pair for next weekend with ease!! Haven't seen so many guaranteed tickets for a release in a long time!!!

10am est on NDC? thank you lord. not only can i get more sleep, but my wife won't think i'm as crazy!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom