Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

ive never played beer pong
embarassed.gif
you haven't lived life
jk it's not that great 
laugh.gif
but i will smoke anyone in this thread. 
pimp.gif

beer pong is like the only time I drink now. been playing since 06 lol.

I'm pretty salty that some nters already have pairs locked down for retail. [emoji]9786[/emoji]

my local FTL and champs don't get releases like these so I gotta try online. lately I've been out of luck and I refuse to pay the insane resell prices on these. plus I gotta get a pair for the wife... oy

Last edited:
I brought them a couple days ago from my local mom & pop store. I will try to get another for retail this time. The blue tint I believe is the same as the 2011 mid model. My favorite Air Jordan 11 colorway. Also have doubles of 2000 Model and DMP (not concord).

Sizing the same as the mid?

that looks like a hood party mike is at. mike just looking like any random college kid lol

If you win one raffle at one store than another one at another store, if you don't pick up your other pair are you permantely banned from that stores raffles? I rememeber reading that somewhere on here a while back.
i haven't heard that but if so, **** it cause i'm leaving for college come fall and i don't see myself getting anything else at retail this year

Yea I was surprised at how many they had...once I saw that finishline was giving out tickets...I knew this had to be a huge gr...u already know folks go crazy for concords in houston

Yeah I saw that... I wanted to get back in line to get another pair from either Champs or Finishline! Lol

I brought them a couple days ago from my local mom & pop store. I will try to get another for retail this time. The blue tint I believe is the same as the 2011 mid model. My favorite Air Jordan 11 colorway. Also have doubles of 2000 Model and DMP (not concord).
View media item 941809

Man, need a pair of mids still too.. :smh: Lookin good together :smokin

Das it mane, das it. I'm copping gotta get me a nice bday gift :pimp:

These drop a day after my BDay.. Happy BDay to me. :tongue:

Last edited:
Man, need a pair of mids still too.. :smh: Lookin good together :smokin
These drop a day after my BDay.. Happy BDay to me. :tongue:

Same here man, I've been waiting for these since that pic of MJ with them on leaked a long time ago lol... Hopefully these won't be too hard to cop out here in Jersey, def. plan on wearing em right away to watch the mayweather fight :smokin

Hopefully these will be copped!

Btw, @Scoop do they fit TTS?

Yes they fit TTS as long as you do not have wide feet. The toe area is narrow just like the 2000/2001, DMP, and the more recent models. For an AJ11, they are TTS. But, I always like the fit of the lows compared to the mids.

Last edited:
even all of the overseas spots are getting these. hopefully this isnt a bred 1 like release.  If not should be simple if HW is done

I guess I'm out of luck on these now that it's a 9am central release. Im in a meeting at work every Saturday at 9am!

even all of the overseas spots are getting these. hopefully this isnt a bred 1 like release.  If not should be simple if HW is done

its obvious this isnt a bred 1 release, come on man. its right in front of you.

everyone got the bred 1 but they were in very very very small quantities.

these everyone has and in large amounts.

I guess I'm out of luck on these now that it's a 9am central release. Im in a meeting at work every Saturday at 9am!

you still got the other sites at 8am EST unless they all change the release to NDC time.. :nerd:

you still got the other sites at 8am EST unless they all change the release to NDC time.. :nerd:

True except I've had zero luck with any other site. Lol
Plus I have a ndc promo code to use.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom