Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

I'm in Tampa too. I'd honestly prefer if they did raffles with this stupid new release policy Nike is starting this weekend.

I got Sprint and don't want to play the line game and possibly miss my opportunity to cop online.

cant believe it! my local FTL is getting them!! (first 11s they ever got) shows how much of  GR these are.  I was stressing for a minute there with the shift to 7am (work making me come in early).

now i can just sit back and cop at 5am for my wife and son 
smokin.gif

good luck NT fam

cant believe it! my local FTL is getting them!! (first 11s they ever got) shows how much of  GR these are.  I was stressing for a minute there with the shift to 7am (work making me come in early).

now i can just sit back and cop at 5am for my wife and son :smokin

good luck NT fam

good to hear man :pimp:

Regardless of the popularity of the Concord name, these are so mass produced I can see pairs sitting through the weekend especially in some of the more unpopular sizes

It don't matter if it's a gr or not. Perfect example bred 11s restocked countless times and people still ate them up in a heartbeat. These will not sit. Can anyone name a 11 that sat that's not an ie? Even silver anniversarys did not sit in my area.

I going to be grabbing these for my little guys too
Yea my little one will be gettin a pair too...I dont want these that much I may get a pair for myself but its like blasphemy to me making a low version of such a classic shoe...

Still on the fence for myself...

I think there will be enough of these for everyone to get a pair. However, they won't sit, because people will get back in line time and again to get as many pairs as they can.

Just called my local Finish Line back in Tampa. No tickets, no raffle, just good old fashioned first come first serve; and the mall starts letting people line up on property at 6. Gonna get myself a coffee, pick up my brother and chill. :smokin
Tampa?? I'm in lakeland fam

That's what's up. Haven't been up around there in a while now myself.

I'm in Tampa too. I'd honestly prefer if they did raffles with this stupid new release policy Nike is starting this weekend.

I got Sprint and don't want to play the line game and possibly miss my opportunity to cop online.

Check University Mall and Westshore Mall. Both of them have had raffles in the past. Citrus for sure isn't doing one though. (Already called to confirm. Not surprising, seeing as I can't remember a time they have.)

Last edited:
Just called my local HOH (surprisingly, they answered their phone and even more surprising, their phone wasnt off the hook like last time).

They said they are giving out tickets Wednesday and Thursday. For the Snakskins, they gave out tickets on Tuesday Wednesday.
Is this Valley Fair?
laugh.gif

I'm going on Wednesday to my Local Champs and Footlocker to enter raffles. And on RD I'm gonna try on FNL then NDC at 10.

What yall think about da lil Boutiques that be Gettin the releases.. They should have legit inventory huh?

Gamma XIs were a super GR and they didnt sit I mean they made so many pairs of those, and they didnt sit at all...If you want these dont hesitate get them because they will be gone, and if Snakeskin lows are going for 220-250+, resell on these will be at least that...so dont sleep...

Check University Mall and Westshore Mall. Both of them have had raffles in the past. Citrus for sure isn't doing one though. (Already called to confirm. Not surprising, seeing as I can't remember a time they have.)

University is doing FCFS. Westshore FTL is the only place doing a raffle. International is doing FCFS. Brandon I'm not going to.

Back
Top Bottom