Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Yea my little one will be gettin a pair too...I dont want these that much I may get a pair for myself but its like blasphemy to me making a low version of such a classic shoe...

Still on the fence for myself...

Not sure if SRS... you acting like they just now decided to make a low version of this shoe. Both versions been around about the same time.

Nonsense talk..

not concords...

Last edited:
the fact that some of you are praising this fail to realize it makes NDC harder :lol:

said this the moment it was announced and people still dont get it :smh:

sure it sucks to wake up early but now it gives resellers another chance to get pairs after succeeding on the other sites at 8am/5am
Yup!! I don't think people realize that. Unless champs, FTL and fta switch the time Ndc is going to be difficult to grab a pair.

Bay Area FYI:

SF Center Footlocker / Champs
Tanforan Footlocker / Finishline
NewPark Mall
Stonestown Mall Footlocker
Hillsdale Footlocker
Serramonte Shoe Palace
Tanforan Shoe Palace

They all did their guaranteed ticket / raffles already.

I found some places doing FCFS , but I want to stay away from the craziness that occurs for Jordan 11 retro releases.

People already getting crazy in a ticket line, imagine whats going to happen on Saturday morning.

P.S. Stand up for yourself and don't let people cut you in line.

46302951.jpg

Bay Area FYI:

SF Center Footlocker / Champs

Tanforan Footlocker / Finishline

NewPark Mall

Stonestown Mall Footlocker

Hillsdale Footlocker

Serramonte Shoe Palace

Tanforan Shoe Palace

They all did their guaranteed ticket / raffles already.
I found some places doing FCFS , but I want to stay away from the craziness that occurs for Jordan 11 retro releases.
People already getting crazy in a ticket line, imagine whats going to happen on Saturday morning.

P.S. Stand up for yourself and don't let people cut you in line.

Thanks for info... :smokin

Always figured JB would release these in a "parade pack" with a pair of mom jeans & a cigar.
:nerd:

That would've been too generous of them. Instead, they just decided to use his love of mom jeans and stogies to milk JB heads with that Denim Pack and the Cigar VI

Strategy:

1. enter raffles 

2. hit up low key spots

3. FNL, EB, FL, FT 8 am

4. ndc 10

5. ebay :-(

University is doing FCFS. Westshore FTL is the only place doing a raffle. International is doing FCFS. Brandon I'm not going to.

Great the one mall where I am blackballed is doing raffles, guess it euro time... I'm sure they will be ghost by the time I finish work.. No matter how big of a GR this is

Back
Top Bottom