Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

@custommarker   where do you live ? that's a lot of tickets fam..  
I live in San Gabriel Valley area, L.A., CA
got it

i'm kind of  in the middle of no where, so it's 4 raffles for me unless i travel to the next city over, and then it would be like maybe 15 tops  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Why judge what any person does for shoes? He went on the grind and I hope he scored.

going to the mall collecting tickets>>>>>camping for hours for a GR

what he did is not bad at all. unlike half of the people copping the shoe, he actually really likes em and wants em... for himself and not to resell the day after release or in 2 years.

idk why people are calling it sad

same dudes pokin fun are probably ones who go out and camp for hours/days for an ugly shoe :lol:

move on children

Last edited:
how long does it take to pick up at a NT store if you get a twitter RVSP?  you just go between 9-11 am and buy them basically? never got one until yesturday

i'm going to be legit upset if I drive an hour to NikeDC and get turned away for using a bot to RSVP (which I didn't)

i've heard stories of manual RSVPers getting turned away for being too "quick" 
sick.gif

I realized one is too far. Will be letting that go to the deserving campers waiting for unclaimed pairs.

LOL. I already said that earlier man. Shiekhs can be like 200 miles apart. Only enter the stores you can drive to...

Yeah only enter for ones you can drive to...

I secured my 2nd pair and won at the Shiekh Northridge raffle

Good looking to all the NT fam who hook it up with codes... We definitely all reap the benefits, which is why I post em whenever I can.

Congrats I posted that code :smile: live 10mins away :nerd:

how long does it take to pick up at a NT store if you get a twitter RVSP?  you just go between 9-11 am and buy them basically? never got one until yesturday

Yeah just show up during that time frame to buy them. Of course every time I go its a big line to wait to buy the shoes .

excited for tomorrow..trying to get another pair online and double up on these bad boys...one will be worn right away. no need for to watch them yellow in the closet. 

between an abundance of raffle winners, every site getting them and nikes delayed drop... these might break the record for most resold sneaker

Just got called from HOH :nthat:
This will be my first jordan ever haha only entered for fun. 
Before any of you flip out i don't like the quality feels like straight payless quality shoes. So I don't buy jordan, will probably trade these 
[/quote

Ok

Last edited:
i'm going to be legit upset if I drive an hour to NikeDC and get turned away for using a bot to RSVP (which I didn't)
i've heard stories of manual RSVPers getting turned away for being too "quick" :x

I hope this doesn't happen to me either. I was hoping to win a raffle just in case this happened. I'll show them my phone with me sending a dm a minute after the tweet came out.

between an abundance of raffle winners, every site getting them and nikes delayed drop... these might break the record for most resold sneaker
Idk still pretty hard to get even the raffle pairs. We will see how online plays out

nah, not 80 stores, My wife was with me

total 10 malls with lots of shoes store in there !

32 of the tickets are kids size

48 raffles are mens

and I had 4th stage of cancer during 2013, healed Nov 2013, is glad I am alive with my wife and son, nothing sad at all

carpe diem!!!!

5pm pst here and still no email nor a call, I guess I need to make that commute and pick up my RSVP'd pair

Back
Top Bottom