Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

won my twitter RSVP for the first time on these. sucks i have to be at NikeTown SF at 8 AM lol..

anybody know how the process works for claiming the RSVP instore?
just make sure to bring your CA ID

Don't peak my head out for much but I'll take a swing at these. Maybe if I'm lucky some restocks will pop up somewhere. Been showin love to the big feet lately. 
glasses.gif

to everyone trying to purchase in the morning, dont forget ebates!
tongue.gif

just a heads up, finishline doesnt offer cashback on jordans through ebates

footlocker is 3% cash back
eastbay is 3% cash back
foot action is 2.5% cash back
champs is 4% cash back
jimmyjazz is 4% cash back
nike.com is 6% cash back

good luck to everyone
Almost forgot, thanks.

Any possibility NDC doin the release at 10 A.m. because they could be doin a surprise restock at 8 that they never gave us and figure we do the restock everything sells out within a hour and than we have a hour for the site to chill and release the concords at 10...IDK y'all everythings a conspiracy lol whats their purpose in the time change..

Any possibility NDC doin the release at 10 A.m. because they could be doin a surprise restock at 8 that they never gave us and figure we do the restock everything sells out within a hour and than we have a hour for the site to chill and release the concords at 10...IDK y'all everythings a conspiracy lol whats their purpose in the time change..

we already thought of that and no one has an idea. nothing has been mentioned but its obviously a possibility

i bet nothing even releases :x

Tomorrow is the big day. Hope I can cop online . Sucks living in a small Idaho town.

Hope everyone who wants a pair for themselves scores. Good luck fam

anyone know if we can purchase a gs size and adult size in the same order on ndc?

Yes, you can but I think it would be a bit risky to do given how hyped this are. I suggest you try separate orders and get them in ASAP. I would not try to add multiple pairs.

Gonna cop one to resell. Need some extra cash.

VERIZON FiOS BOYZ WE IN DIS

Still the only one and my gf here at the line. I'm guessing people show up later. Hookah lounge close by is poppin right now though. Lol

So whats changed in the game. I havent bought a pair of J's in like 4-5 yrs now. I will try to get these online in the AM but my willingness to go to great lengths is not there.

Gonna try my luck online in the morning. If I get em, cool. If not, I'll move on. Too many boneheads out there to risk my life over some damn Kicks.

I know this is a gr but still kinda nervous with online or bust, strike out a lot on my 11.5 for hyped up stuff. But I did my homework and I'm hoping I will be ok. Good luck to everyone and if you're going out to the stores be careful NT

to everyone trying to purchase in the morning, dont forget ebates! :tongue:
just a heads up, finishline doesnt offer cashback on jordans through ebates

footlocker is 3% cash back
eastbay is 3% cash back
foot action is 2.5% cash back
champs is 4% cash back
jimmyjazz is 4% cash back
nike.com is 6% cash back

good luck to everyone

for anyone interested. fatwallet.com gives 5% back at finishline. jordans included. i usually use them for all my release day purchases. once you are thru the spa page on fnl, just click the link at fatwallet and it will let you thru. then just purchase within that new window. easy $10-$15 back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom