Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

If all these Jimmy Jazz orders go through there's gonna be hell in the morning. Doubt they will but would still be awesome for the people who managed to grab a pair.

1030 and me and the girl are STILL the only ones here...... the *******... owner was like just wait..... only thing keeping me entertained is tribe called quest on my headphones and this thread. Her *** over here playing flappybirds and candy crush....
Not looking forward to work after this... and the one spending his last 160 on sneakers...... hope you have the tax money at least but then again I would NOT be buying sneakers.... I make that stretch till the arrival of the other check. Never know what can happen til that time being.

I struck out at niketown seattle RSVP and all the raffles :/ I gotta work early too so I hope I can get a min to try NDC. These are Grail status for me I hope I have the right link

If things like this are happening on this shoe, riots and police shields, babys cryin when the Columbians drop. Somebody is gonna get hurt. Mark my words. *kevin hart voice* its.....about.....to go......DOWN!

150 is pushing it for a low too me.

But JB knows they they going to sell

Next year it will 200 for nomal and 170 for the low

I know its not TLO but will nike post a link anyways? Whats the quickest way to do this?

Did this guy just say Columbians.. 
roll.gif

Did this guy just say Columbians.. :rofl:

Sure did. While I was at hoh waiting in line for hoh to open to sign up for the raffle it was "the talk* of what they planned on doing etc etc. Dont front as if you think this will be a sleeper.

he's laughing cuz u said columbians as opposed to columbias, i was giving you the benefit of the doubt and thought maybe u were on the phone and it just autocorrected

You guys will NEVER BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED!!! I lost the Champs raffle today!! I was so upset because I really do not want to camp out. I have the worst cold right now. No energy to wait in line and stay up all night. So 30 mins later, I got a call!! And they said the guy that won the raffle gave a wrong number and they couldnt reach him. So they drew another name and IT WAS MINE!!!!! Im so happy because there is no way I would be able to camp out. I told the girl who called me that I will personally shake her hand and buy her a Starbucks frappucino. She was like awwww thats sweet.

I cant believe how lucky i got.

Thank you God!!

I
he's laughing cuz u said columbians as opposed to columbias, i was giving you the benefit of the doubt and thought maybe u were on the phone and it just autocorrected

I figured because It read out Columbian instead of Columbia. And yes I'm on my smart phone so Swype will do that. None the less we know what I'm talking about. Let's not be nazis now

Last edited:
You guys will NEVER BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED!!! I lost the Champs raffle today!! I was so upset because I really do not want to camp out. I have the worst cold right now. No energy to wait in line and stay up all night. So 30 mins later, I got a call!! And they said the guy that won the raffle gave a wrong number and they couldnt reach him. So they drew another name and IT WAS MINE!!!!! Im so happy because there is no way I would be able to camp out. I told the girl who called me that I will personally shake her hand and buy her a Starbucks frappucino. She was like awwww thats sweet.

Thank you God!!

Stories like these make me keep up with this thread. Good for ya and repped.

Thank you God!!

You sir, take sneakers way too seriously.

Just playing. Congrats, I hope you feel better

Thank you God!!
might get them yambs too if you play it right 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom