Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Got a size 12 on footyasylum for 137.29 GBP, was this a good deal for a fellow yankee like myself?  Please let me know.
You just paid $230, so no.
sick.gif

How are we going to complain about Nike's pricing - you have dudes buying shoes without even knowing how much they are being charged.

Just seeing how difficult it is on this general release I am already thinking of trading one of my Saucony "Burger" for a pair =P

Just seeing how difficult it is on this general release I am already thinking of trading one of my Saucony "Burger" for a pair =P
Bad trade unless you really dislike the burgers. You can find the 11 lows all day after this. Those Saucony joints will dry up super fast. 

Bad trade unless you really dislike the burgers. You can find the 11 lows all day after this. Those Saucony joints will dry up super fast. 
Yeah I know...I was kidding. I still got tomorrow morning on the US release.

This is exactly how the release will go at 8 and 10. u gotta be on point cuz everyone is trying to cop these.

These went sooooooooooooo fast in Europe this time, first time I've struck out and I was on NDC as soon as they appeared >.<

Past few times you could still get them days later.

lmao at people trying to resell these for 300 + , rather cop real concords for that price 

I did manage to cop from foot asylum but entered the wrong billing address for my CC, so not sure if it'll even go through even though I authorized the CC.

Last edited:

I did manage to cop from foot asylum but entered the wrong billing address for my CC, so not sure if it'll even go through even though I authorized the CC.
same. their weird *** auto-correct address system switch up the street. I wrote them a thirsty *** message already cause they cancelled my gammas for similar issues through paypal. 

Back
Top Bottom