Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

• We're sorry, but there was an error attempting to add the item to your cart.    NOW EASTBAY TOO SMH.

This is bologna
roll.gif

Quick question, I usually don't cop off FNL but I got an error when I checkedout with paypal after confirming. I've already been charged. Am I in the clear? 

I'm figuring I gotta wait for an email from them. 
tired.gif
you need to get a confirm email from fnl too...i think that's with any merchant. pp confirm doesn't suffice unless it's a small business.

these will be easy...the numbers are massive...wait until yall see the maps tomorrow... :smile: keep in mind i said the snakes wouldnt be easy... :smile: over 100 pairs in multiple stores today...this is not even the biggest mall in the city, nowhere near...lmao
There were countless posts similar to this 

Quick question, I usually don't cop off FNL but I got an error when I checkedout with paypal after confirming. I've already been charged. Am I in the clear? 

I'm figuring I gotta wait for an email from them. 
tired.gif
If you got an error and didn't get a "Thank You for your order" type page, your order didn't go through, at least from my experience. Make sure shipping and billing match up. FNL is always playing when it comes to paypal too...

Back
Top Bottom