Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

There must be a **** ton of these. FNL still has a size run of 8-13, NDC could ease the traffic for FNL so i would keep those splash pages open.

#1 rule for FNL. If your card gets declined, dont keep doing it 
ohwell.gif
Unless

1. Make your info match.

2. Money aint an issue.

That's why I try an use credit cards and not debit\check cards so the holds don't mean anything to me if it gets screwed up.

Card got declined on FNL like 10 times. went with paypal with same card and got thru.
No 10% cashback discover but eff it no resell price!

Got my pair on the FNL mobile site in about 15 min. The standard site has been on SPA for about 45 min .

Last edited:

NDC smooth sailing just gave me my first laugh all morning! their site crashes with almost EVERY launch! but there's always hope!
Haha, ever since they started using the captcha I've been able to get everything without any problem. 

Card got declined on FNL like 10 times. went with paypal with same card and got thru.
No 10% cashback discover but eff it no resell price!

my discover card went through, wasnt gonna risk going through the discover site to get the 10%

And forget the crappy desktop site for FNL, that thing sucks major donkey.  I had one opened since 5AM and it's still on the splash page.  With the mobile, got that up in no time.

NDC wants dudes to fail on all the other sites then checkout easily on their site afterwards.
Hence the new release time.
Trying to scoop new customers.
:nerd:

CAN ANYONE CONFIRM, IF ME AND MY BROTHER BOTH ORDER ON NDC WITH DIFFERENT NAME AND CARDS BUT TO THE SAME ADDRESS THAT WE WILL GET THE SHOES?

STOP POSTING THOSE MOBILE SITES. THEY ARE USELESS FOR OTHERS. SPLASH PAGE GOES BY YOUR IP ADDRESS.
Silly.

The mobile site can be accessed on any desktop browser.

It seems as if the mobile servers are separate from the servers hosting the desktop site.

If you access the mobile site on a desktop browser - you will experience a smooth checkout process.  

TRUST ME.  

Back
Top Bottom