Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

I will say even though I dont care about the extra 15 bucks ordering through finishline just hurts more than eastbay where I dont have to pay tax. Guess its all a mental thing

FNL must have got most of the pairs other than NDC bc I have hardly seen anyone cop anywhere else this morning (Eastbay, FTL, FA, Champs). I usually get through on FTL EVERY release, but not today...

FNL FTW!

If FNL did releases like jimmyjazz they would have sold out by now, even the infra23 didn't sell out right away 
laugh.gif

Scored on eastbay. If you get a timer during checkout, or if checkout just hangs, it's ok to refresh.

Feeling way to weird about not buying a second pair from NDC, really unsure about FNL as I got my pair close to 2 hours after link was sent up.  FNL is known to back track and cancel...fml fnl...

Got Through On A Size 15 For The Homie Via Footaction Without Even Lifting A Finger This Morn Thanks To The Always Reliable Fam @caleb4god :nthat:

Gonna Try For Another Pair On NDC Here In 10 And ago Pick Up My Guaranteed Pairs Here Locally In A Couple Hours :smokin

Too Damn Hungover To Deal With This Nonsense! :lol:

Last edited:

Silly.

The mobile site can be accessed on any desktop browser.

It seems as if the mobile servers are separate from the servers hosting the desktop site.

If you access the mobile site on a desktop browser - you will experience a smooth checkout process.  

TRUST ME.  
I can confirm this.

I got 2 pair from doing this today.

So, rookie mistake used my card on FNL and kept getting error so tried again.  Checked my bank, and there are 8 pending transactions.  Will finishline automatically cancel those?

Back
Top Bottom