Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

@GrizzlyAnimal did you eat?
nerd.gif

So FNL had more pairs than ndc since they didn't sell out until hours later? Ok, dat splash page hope

Last edited:

How online copping would be if the same things occurred in real life.

1.  retail stores open at 8, huge crowds rush at the stores like a midieval army.

2.  Store employees fire tear gas and grenades into the crowds, in the confusion a select few get into the store.  any survivors outside run to nike.  Some hopelessly try to bang on the closing retailer doors.
This had me ROLLIN!!! 
roll.gif

Damn, must have felt a rush during that.  Congrats on the pickups.

thanks. it was. i was frantically logging on to my accounts before clicking the links. but they wouldnt pop up, because of the everyone else. I am usually on on the ball, but nike confused me.

I wonder how many people thought they were good on FNL but won't get orders because they never got through. 

Congrats to all those who copped. Time for me to sleep after 3 hours of this nonsense just for a pair of kicks. 

NDC with the tweet the concord low XI sold out. Oh really thanks for letting us know
roll.gif

Last edited:
I believe they did make a ton of pairs. But these are CONCORDS. Supply and demand.

some people cant grasp this

NDC doesnt sell every shoe they make nor large stock every release. just because NDC sold out quick doesnt mean they didnt make a lot :lol: newbs :smh:

How online copping would be if the same things occurred in real life.

1.  retail stores open at 8, huge crowds rush at the stores like a midieval army.

2.  Store employees fire tear gas and grenades into the crowds, in the confusion a select few get into the store.  any survivors outside run to nike.  Some hopelessly try to bang on the closing retailer doors.

3.  Once in the store a huge line if formed, everyone get's theirs shoes and waits for the checkout.

4.  Inside the store it is announced that only 25% percent of the boxes have shoes in them,  75% of people are dupped and finished off.

5.  The others make it to nike, the doors have a riddle on them, only 20% get functioning riddle doors, the rest can't get it to work properly and go home.

6. Those who get in are put in a line, employees randomly kick people out of the line, those left are lucky enough to cop
Best post within the last 50 pages.

Alright, gotta say thanks to the wifey for taking care of the kid while I "online camp" this morning.  Thank you NT for the entertainment while I copped.

I wonder how many people thought they were good on FNL but won't get orders because they never got through. 

I've been ordering from FNL since forever. Never had an order canceled (knocks on wood...). Checking out using PP the cause?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom