Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

can't believe i was able to walk into shoe palace at 6:30 pm and pick up a size 13 lol...i think it was one of the employee's pair on hold that they decided they didn't want

I'm surprised finishline processed the orders so quickly. I ordered 2 pairs in one order and it went thru and shipped with shipping confirmation. That's rare to see order and shipping confirmation on same day

I always just list BIN with immediate payment...problem solved.  

Yeah i have done that a few times... I like buy it now with a best offer... I wont sell unless they have decent feedback... Love all the 0 feedback guys with ebay accounts since 2010...

flight23 really screwed over their customers today, long *** raffle pickup line and they let in like 2 ppl every 10 mins 
mean.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

NDC & FNL - Orders shipped. Expect by Wed but hoping it gets changed to Tuesday delivery lol
Sames…Just got shipping confirmation from both too! 

This was an interesting release for me guys…Struck out on all 7 raffles I entered in my area!  Not a single call was given!  Whatever…about to stop wasting my gas altogether (all seems rigged)!

From my laptop:  Had some success on FNL (with a little patience).  I actually love the splash page on FNL because for me it just seems far more fair than the way FTL, EB, FA AND Champs operate…no matter what (for the last year or 2) I have absolutely no luck adding anything "hype" to my cart and always get the "cart error" run around every click until eventually I get the "all items are in others cart" mess, if I even get that and the page doesn't just completely crash….

As for NDC…I searched the item around 9:59:99…was able to add to cart successfully after reloading a few times (because the drop down didn't show up) and doing captcha (plus math problem) on my desktop.  For some reason, as I went to try to re-enter my password for verification, the shoes disappeared from my cart.  I was able to go back thru twitter, clicked the link, went through captcha a few more times waited in line…

As I was waiting in line though…I started thinking about what happened to the original NDC pair I successfully added to cart, grabbed my iPad and logged in to NDC…Praise HIM!  My shoes were in the cart!  Checked out quick and just had to enter my 3 digit card security code!  Shortly after, got the OOS message on my laptop!  Not sure what happened, but worked out pretty well for me today.  Just need a little more consistency in this game!

Good luck to those still trying to cop and congrats to those who flourished!!!

flight23 really screwed over their customers today, long *** raffle pickup line and they let in like 2 ppl every 10 mins :smh: :x :smh:

what time were you there?
it was so bad, literally moved like 2 feet on that line every 10-15 minutes :x

i had fun on the line though, a couple people came up to ask what everyone was on the line for and i responded "for justin bieber tickets" :rofl:
then i got hungry and tired of standing around...it wasnt fun anymore after that

Last edited:
so why do you have shoes in other sizes but you own...?

this never made sense to me. i would never cop a shoe not in my size for what ever reason

yall are crazy
1 for Bball, 1 for casual, 1 to stock, and 2 for future use tbd. This shoe is one of my grails, it will be used all the time, and likely not retroed again for a long time, if ever. I remember back in 2000 after the Concord release passed and my two pairs were worn out, wishing I had 1-2 more. Now that money is right I knew I needed to get as many of these as I could.
thats wassup...i wanted to keep 3 on ice becuase i think these are a beautiful shoe...was only able to get 1...oh well.

Back
Top Bottom