Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Yeah i have done that a few times... I like buy it now with a best offer... I wont sell unless they have decent feedback... Love all the 0 feedback guys with ebay accounts since 2010...
how do you not sell to someone that used buy it now with an immediate payment? didn't they pay already and you have to ship or else they can leave negative feedback.

Happens on the regular. All that means is that the label was printed. Nothing moves until Monday.
i know the label is printed and nothing moves til monday

it was just interesting to me the number of people that got BOTH the ORDER confirm

AND the SHIPPING confirm on the order day

that has not been my experience with finishline

but appears for others it is the norm

Last edited:
Praying and hoping to find a 9.5 or 10 for 190 in a few weeks. 

Do you guys think it'll be possible? or is it just wishful thinking?

I'm watching a 12.5 that's 175

Praying and hoping to find a 9.5 or 10 for 190 in a few weeks. 

Do you guys think it'll be possible? or is it just wishful thinking?
Maybe, once all those orders get shipped a lot more are probably going to go up, and the prices might level.

Don't take my word for it though, I got no game.

seriously.

I got my confirmation from PayPal and NDC, but when I go to my orders on NDC now, it is showing I have no order . WTF? I haven't received a tracking # or a email saying they canceled them either. PayPal is showing that it is pending. I have never had this happen before. Has anybody ever had this happen on NDC?

I got my confirmation from PayPal and NDC, but when I go to my orders on NDC now, it is showing I have no order . WTF? I haven't received a tracking # or a email saying they canceled them either. PayPal is showing that it is pending. I have never had this happen before. Has anybody ever had this happen on NDC?
It is happening w me fam

Sometimes their order status is all messed up

Yes... Look up your order # when you are not signed into your acct

Last edited:
Same here. Guys the orders are gonna be shipped. We'll all be alright. I mean it's not like the order is actually in the mail because it's not.

It is happening w me fam

Sometimes their order status is all messed up

Yes... Look up your order # when you are not signed into your acct
Hey dudes,

Their system is updating. I just called because I never had this issue. No previous orders showed up under my account. You can't also search as a guest with the order number. You also can't call and use that. When I called, it said my latest purchase was from March, and not today.

The rep said system will be up tomorrow morning and confirmed my order went through. It's the same cases with you guys. Sleep easy!

And will continue to go strong well into next week. Especially when peoples pairs start getting delivered. Any euro spots still got these? :nerd:

Last edited:
With the way that NDC was running today I am not surprised we are having problems with our orders. They better do an unannounced restock! That **** was garbage today lol. Hopefully I got them and they weren't canceled, but if they were...oh well life goes on.

Means your order probably was canceled.

I'm watching a 12.5 that's 175

Maybe, once all those orders get shipped a lot more are probably going to go up, and the prices might level.

Don't take my word for it though, I got no game.

seriously.
LOL at your name. 

I haven't bought Js in forever. My concord mids were stolen at the gym and was looking to buy these to replace them so I wouldn't have to pay 400 for concord mids. 

Purchasing sneakers is so different now. So frustrating. 

i was foolish and unprepared
mean.gif
congrats to everybody that did the damn thang!
If i come across a 12 somewhere with a good price i'll hit you up 

LOL at your name. 

I haven't bought Js in forever. My concord mids were stolen at the gym and was looking to buy these to replace them so I wouldn't have to pay 400 for concord mids. 

Purchasing sneakers is so different now. So frustrating. 
Dang, that sucks.

People are just quick about everything these days.

Quick to snatch something, Quick to cop some shoes online, quick to cop some shoes irl, quick to shoot someone in the foot.

Quick to run from the scene. lol

But really, good luck man, seeing how fast the nightshades got a restock, maybe these will see one next month or something.

TLO's are not searchable, these were not a TLO release. If your searching by name or style code on ndc during a true TLO release you'll get nothing.

I beg to differ. Cause in that case a lot of the latest releases haven't been true TLO

The last TLO release on ndc were the 5Lab3s and before that it was SB AJ1s, KOs, and Florals. None of those were searchable.
Everything else that's dropped on ndc in the last 2 months were not TLO.

Back
Top Bottom