Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

I haven't even checked my pair, I got them opened the box and never pulled them out. Ill take a look today I was able to get them from Sheikh.

grabbed these "space jams" today for $50 over retail
don't like doing that but really wanted these and had the opportunity to inspect before buying !
now i can sleep in on the 14th with no worries
nice shoe !

With what the kd, and cigar/ champagne 6 probably coming out that day too, you did not have to pay that extra $50. Should be an easy cop if you're looking for those new infrared lows

With what the kd, and cigar/ champagne 6 probably coming out that day too, you did not have to pay that extra $50. Should be an easy cop if you're looking for those new infrared lows
Yeah these "easy cop" comments are getting old. Every thread is full of them

Yeah these "easy cop" comments are getting old. Every thread is full of them

You know whats getting old?

Stupid *** comments like "dont sleep", "this shoes was slept on", "the hype is real", "these are limited", "my store only got 6 pairs total", and other bull **** comments

Like why would i give a **** about a shoe being slept on? Or how many pairs some store in the middle of nowhere got?

Comments like that really dont eem make sense

Dont sleep lol really? thanks for the heads up there captain obvious. who the **** waits for the middle of the week to cop a jordan retro these days anyways? :lol:

Stupid *** comments like "dont sleep", "this shoes was slept on", "the hype is real", "these are limited", "my store only got 6 pairs total", and other bull **** comments

Like why would i give a **** about a shoe being slept on? Or how many pairs some store in the middle of nowhere got?

Dont sleep lol really? thanks for the heads up there captain obvious. who the **** waits for the middle of the week to cop a jordan retro these days anyways?
laugh.gif
Actually the store totals are useful because they give insight on how many pair a specific region or city got. It also allows me to calculate my chances

Ok but what I stated is a fact. Multiple hyped shoes are coming out that day. Accompanied with the fact that low is a gr your chances are higher than normal. But I see your point with the easy cop comment. I hate when people say that on like a qs like a doernbecher or prelude release.

Ok but what I stated is a fact. Multiple hyped shoes are coming out that day. Accompanied with the fact that low is a gr your chances are higher than normal. But I see your point with the easy cop comment. I hate when people say that on like a qs like a doernbecher or prelude release.
So its fact huh? NDC track record has been flawless with high profile release days right? Remember the Nightshades? Or even the Shooting Stars pack. Something will go wrong. And the worst thing they can do is split the release times. *knock on wood*

Last edited:

Dont sleep lol really? thanks for the heads up there captain obvious. who the **** waits for the middle of the week to cop a jordan retro these days anyways?
laugh.gif
All of this, what is the sz run in Butte,  going to do for me in Tampa ?

Actually the store totals are useful because they give insight on how many pair a specific region or city got. It also allows me to calculate my chances
laugh.gif

IMO thats still an opinion, ppl get jumpman fever on saturdays, especially when its multi shoes dropping... Most of them see resell $$$, to me no matter how man shoes are releasing its still not easy. Besides in the world of bots and atc nothing is easy

Well that Tampa size run is extremely useful to you if you live Orlando or St. Pete though. It would help determine whether to ask friends a fam to stop by those stores

you are correct, i didn't have to pay extra $50 but as i said, i really want these and for $50

i feel it was well worth it.

saves the stress and headaches

on my feet as i type this

good luck to all on the 14th 

pimp.gif

Last edited:
Still have not wore mine. Idk being a 13 with the lows does not feel the same with the highs. Even with jeans. I want to sell them but then i feel like ill miss them later. I wore the nightshades though.

Back
Top Bottom