AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW - WHITE/BLACK/VARSITY RED - 306008-111 - CONFIRMED 5/2012

Word is these will not be releasing in europe, so I hope some of you guys that are depending on euro sites have backup plans

Twitter Release?! 
nerd.gif

That no midnight release online is stupid it doesnt change anything the site will still crash.

These don't do much for me either. Too plain for my tastes, and I think the only white patent leather XI I can tolerate would be Columbia XI's. This just doesn't hit...

I'm not trying to hype these up but these lows are fire
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
They are the closest thing to the citrus xi lows that dropped like ten years ago. For anybody that remembers those. I expect there to be big lines at my local malls in the 757 VA . All the j's have been super hyped recently lol

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

SoleLegit has a 9,9.5,10,10.5,11.5,12 & 14 left for $210

let me know when a site has them for under $200.

i hope a europe site comes through with them for retail
frown.gif
and someone lets me know.... ihope
ohwell.gif

im gettting my pair I was on craigslist this morning, Resellers always try to sell Retros for $300 + like the playoff 12s smh

These are perfect comfortable summertime shoes, once you see these on feet and the sun is shining on them...some of you will think twice about passing

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

SoleLegit has a 9,9.5,10,10.5,11.5,12 & 14 left for $210

let me know when a site has them for under $200.

i hope a europe site comes through with them for retail
frown.gif
and someone lets me know.... ihope
ohwell.gif
Originally Posted by eatMYswoosh

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Word is these will not be releasing in europe, so I hope some of you guys that are depending on euro sites have backup plans[/color]

Originally Posted by J Kidd 23

I'm not trying to hype these up but these lows are fire
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
They are the closest thing to the citrus xi lows that dropped like ten years ago. For anybody that remembers those. I expect there to be big lines at my local malls in the 757 VA . All the j's have been super hyped recently lol
YES!
And agreed, this release will be a disaster, no matter what anyone says on NT.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by AB Doom

These don't do anything for me...colorway is soooo bland!

i would rather have seen these with red patent leather, or in the black/red colorway lows

That would of been dope!
Co-sign. I still plan on scooping a pair. But red patent would have been sexy. JB needs to do a better job consulting with the consumer. They continuously add or withhold minor details on sneakers that makes a huge difference.

To those of you on budgets and who are not trying to pay reseller prices, get on your game and utilize the twitter RSVP system for the Nike store.
Look at the playoff release for a gauge and call and ask about when they will advertise it.

These will be a general release here but limited overseas( available but not all accounts getting them) so if you do some leg work you should score a pair...

look at the US sites...UTA 240 shipped DSS 200 shipped and CS 279 shipped These are higher than what the playoffs were going for (CS excluded)
people are going to milk these for weeks....unlike the playoff 12's and other releases that tapered off...these will stay at or above $250 going forward until AT LEAST the fall when we get into the holiday release schedule....

I hate resellers and am in no way advertising for them .... I'm just putting this observation out there...

if you are even slightly feeling them, better to attempt to get them than be FORCED to pay reseller rape prices....

Its five days out from relese and every site that has put them up for sale has sold out pretty much.

my two cents...

side note: great looking summer/early fall color way and the poster comparing them to the citrus XI's....spot on....these will be the citrus low of this generation

Someone school me on the RSVP system really quick. I'm not a Twitter user so it's pretty foreign to me. Think I'll be safe scooping a pair @ 8 am on release day or should I swallow my pride and make a Twitter account?

where does it say ANYWHERE release time is 8am east ???

it says "NO EARLIER THAN"

that is not a set time!

lets make sure we get it correct PLEASE

Back
Top Bottom