AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW - WHITE/BLACK/VARSITY RED - 306008-111 - CONFIRMED 5/2012

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Does anyone know approximately how long before that pristine patent leather will start looking piss yellow?

It all depends on how well you take care of them. I just sold my 01 Columbias not too long ago and they had barely even started to yellow yet.

I'm hoping for another easy cop through TwitterRSVP. These are going to be straight fire for summer. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by marley

Thanks Grizzly and Indiana. These things are mind boggling in person. Not sure how anyone could be into Jordans and pass on these. Absolute fire.
Maybe because everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion.

Can't wait for these, even tho I kno the patent is gonna look like somebody peed in my milkshake in a few months

The white patent leather is really keeping me from buying these. I'd hate to see it become yellow after some heavy wear

The patent shouldn't turn yellow until a few years down the road... If you're going to be rocking these, then there is nothing to worry about...

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Debating on pre-ordering for $200 shipped or trying to cop Saturday morning.

$200 is a decent price... Do both! I pre-ordered my Playoff 12s for $240 shipped cause I didn't want to miss out. I was also able to cop a pair on RD. I easily sold my extra pair for $275.

I think you won't have a problem making your $200 back, if you end getting a pair on RD.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Thanks Grizzly and Indiana. These things are mind boggling in person. Not sure how anyone could be into Jordans and pass on these. Absolute fire.
Yep, you're right and thats mine.

Originally Posted by Freeze

Can't wait for these, even tho I kno the patent is gonna look like somebody peed in my milkshake in a few months

who knows, maybe they have improved the quality of the patent leather. We havent seen white patent on jordan 11s in over 10 years.

Does any one have Rising Sun Jordan 12s? how the patent leather holding up? yellowing? (those were complete trash btw)

Originally Posted by koolchris1995

You guys think they will sell out?
Yes.  In about a minute online and maybe 5 minutes in stores.  This is release doesnt need any hype.  Just because the thread is only 60 pages don't mean anything.  Niketalk is not the only place that knows about these.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by Freeze

who knows, maybe they have improved the quality of the patent leather. We havent seen white patent on jordan 11s in over 10 years.

Does any one have Rising Sun Jordan 12s? how the patent leather holding up? yellowing? (those were complete trash btw)
I just sold my rising suns and the patent was still crispy white. They were VNDS and looked brand new, fresh out the box!

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Yep, you're right and thats mine.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 These are an easy pass. Red soles don't belong on a White XI. Saw these in person yesterday and they look
sick.gif

Man, JB already Nixed the Columbia release. They couldn't just drop a columbia low and the Breds this winter? 

Originally Posted by BayArea23

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Debating on pre-ordering for $200 shipped or trying to cop Saturday morning.

$200 is a decent price... Do both! I pre-ordered my Playoff 12s for $240 shipped cause I didn't want to miss out. I was also able to cop a pair on RD. I easily sold my extra pair for $275.

I think you won't have a problem making your $200 back, if you end getting a pair on RD.

$200 is not a good price the week of rd...... $200 was a good price a week or 2 back..... & worring about yellowing pl is really stupid... just wear the damn shoes if you buy them
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The anniversary 11's were white patent leather.  Mine are still white and I wear them all the time.

I don't see why some of you won't cop just because of fears of yellowing patent leather.

The columbias have white patent and if those were releasing you guys would all pick up a pair or three.

Originally Posted by chinaurge

The anniversary 11's were white patent leather.  Mine are still white and I wear them all the time.
youre right! dam those were so bad, i completely forgot about them,
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom