AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW - WHITE/BLACK/VARSITY RED - 306008-111 - CONFIRMED 5/2012

pimp.gif

Man imma be dipping in my Miami trip spending money coppin' all this heat that Jordan is putting out this year lmao smh...

These would be great to wear around my birthday that month! I'd still rather the retros from 2002.

These got me coming out of the retirement home...Last sneaker purchase was two pairs of NB 993's in December 10'...I will however be picking up all variations of the patent lows that drop...

Chi has that swag in them...

I dont understand how the patent cut is much higher (better) on these lows than the recent 3/4 retros

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

I dont understand how the patent cut is much higher (better) on these lows than the recent 3/4 retros

funny how they put EXTRA patent on these but not enough on the mids. what the hell is up with the shape of these? they look terrible. OD EXTRA patent on the toe box throws the whole shape of the shoe off.... I was excited for these but now they look disgusting. Air Randy's pairs actually look better. Ashamed to say it but I will probably cop from him. IDK what the hell JB did to these but I'm not feeling them if they're gonna be shaped like that..

Originally Posted by nickfairclough

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

Originally Posted by Eckoblaze72

AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW
306008 111
White / Black – Varsity Red
(Sources say May 2012)
air-jordan-xi-11-low-black-varsity-red.jpg
air-jordan-xi-11-black-red-low.jpg
images.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
A local Mom&Pop shoe store owner told me that he had met with a Nike/Jordan Rep recently (December 2011).  The Nike/Jordan Rep indicated that the Black/Black/Red XI (LOW) would be a QUICK STRIKE Release in April 2012.

NIKE if you are reading this, PLEASE RELEASE THESE WITH RED SOCK LINER!!!!

Gonna have so many shoes in rotation this summer lol. Thanks nike/JB for jumping in my pockets early.

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

Originally Posted by nickfairclough

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
A local Mom&Pop shoe store owner told me that he had met with a Nike/Jordan Rep recently (December 2011).  The Nike/Jordan Rep indicated that the Black/Black/Red XI (LOW) would be a QUICK STRIKE Release in April 2012.

NIKE if you are reading this, PLEASE RELEASE THESE WITH RED SOCK LINER!!!!
if true. it will be chaos early in 2012

Back
Top Bottom