AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW - WHITE/BLACK/VARSITY RED - 306008-111 - CONFIRMED 5/2012

Originally Posted by thejrob

Originally Posted by S329

I already know whats going to happen. I'm going to succumb to the temptation and end up buying these, only to regret the purchase once the concords and breds are announced shortly thereafter. FML!!!!
Well... if it helps, I wouldn't count on the concords gettin announced again any time soon
laugh.gif

Ummm...I'm talking about the concord lows

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

I went to go prepay my pair today and I showed my wife a picture of them and she wanted them. Her first Jordan shoe in years. I went to prepay hers as well but he said no gs sizes. Sorry if this has already been posted but is it no gs at all retailers or just this spot?

That's a good question...I assumed that all sizes would be released down to toddler since that's what happened with the I.E. lows from last year but with Jordan Brand you never know...I hope they do release them in all sizes because I was planning on buying pairs for my boys to match...

No matter what people say or do, these will for sure sell out! Working at a sneaker store I have come to a conclusion that most Jordans today whether is numbered or Jordan Brand eventually sell out.

MEANT TO POST THIS BEFORE BUT I SAW A DUDE WEARING THESE COMING OUT OF HOUSE OF HOOPS IN THE HOUSTON GALLERIA 3 DAYS AGO. I BURST OUT LAUGHING BECAUSE THE DUDE WEARING THEM LOOKED JUST LIKE AIR RANDY
laugh.gif

THESE ARE A PASS COP FOR ME

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

MEANT TO POST THIS BEFORE BUT I SAW A DUDE WEARING THESE COMING OUT OF HOUSE OF HOOPS IN THE HOUSTON GALLERIA 3 DAYS AGO. I BURST OUT LAUGHING BECAUSE THE DUDE WEARING THEM LOOKED JUST LIKE AIR RANDY
laugh.gif

THESE ARE A PASS COP FOR ME
that picture is making me not want them...
07036444199c944f67ff3924f098caf26431891e_r.gif

man, I gotta get my money right and pay a speeding ticket in May, well court on May 24th, hopefully I get it reduced so I can cop these.

Anyways, been out of the loop cause the JB forum lowkey died off (imo) but is there any word on the Black/red lows releasing?

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

man, I gotta get my money right and pay a speeding ticket in May, well court on May 24th, hopefully I get it reduced so I can cop these.

Anyways, been out of the loop cause the JB forum lowkey died off (imo) but is there any word on the Black/red lows releasing?

JORDAN FORUM DIED OFF CUZ LEBRON LINE EXPLODED THIS YEAR. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I CAN REMEMBER BUT I'VE COPPED MORE LEBRONS THAN JORDAN'S IN THE LAST 8 MONTHS. THE 2012S ARE STRAIGHT TRASH AFTER THE AWESOME 2011S NO MATTER HOW HARD THE GUYS IN THAT THREAD TRY TO HYPE THEM.

Yes please everyone don't buy these... that way I can actually get a pair without risk of theft or injury...
happy.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

JORDAN FORUM DIED OFF CUZ LEBRON LINE EXPLODED THIS YEAR. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I CAN REMEMBER BUT I'VE COPPED MORE LEBRONS THAN JORDAN'S IN THE LAST 8 MONTHS. THE 2012S ARE STRAIGHT TRASH AFTER THE AWESOME 2011S NO MATTER HOW HARD THE GUYS IN THAT THREAD TRY TO HYPE THEM.
The LeBron 9s are just too dope.

Back
Top Bottom