AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW - WHITE/BLACK/VARSITY RED - 306008-111 - CONFIRMED 5/2012

You guys think these are gonna be as crazy as the Playoffs that dropped today? Or not so much because of the colorway?

Originally Posted by prozac4312

You guys think these are gonna be as crazy as the Playoffs that dropped today? Or not so much because of the colorway?

yes they will be
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

the midsole and sole on playoff 12s will turn beige then yellow, reason im skipping on playoff 12s and obsidian 12s
THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN FOR AT LEAST 6-10 YEARS....

NO HATE, BUT YOU GONNA PASS ON A SHOE BECAUSE OF WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN 10 YEARS FROM NOW? YOU SHOULD OF ALREADY GOTTEN YOUR ENJOYMENT AND MONEY'S WORTH LONG BEFORE IT HAPPENS. 

A PAIR OF PLAYOFF 12'S AND OBSIDIAN 12'S FOR ME. NOT A SINGLE DAMN GIVEN.

Couldn't have said it better myself!

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

Originally Posted by theotherjd

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

http://http://bls.gov/data/inflation_calculator.htmhttp://bls.gov/data/inflation_calculator.htm

Type in 115 for 2001 and you'll see that it's now worth $148.96
Thank you. Nobody seems to understand this in the sneaker game... I mean, I'm not psyched on paying more money, but dudes saying "the shoe hasn't changed, why has the price?" just don't understand basic economic principles.
really?

Air Jordan III

1988 - $100
1994/5 - $100
2001 - $100
2003 - $100

15 years, 9/11, and no change

2007 - $125?
2011 - $150???

and with sub-par quality??? C'MON SON.
So that means you're not buying anymore then, right?  
indifferent.gif

Went to NTLA today to pick up my Playoff 12's. After the guy got my shoes I asked him if they were going to do the Twitter RSVP system for the low 11's on 5/5. He said they would for sure. Then he said hang on a sec. He went back into the stock room and brought out a sample of the low 11's. WOW!!! I thought they were amazing in the pics. When saw them in person... HOLY @#%*! He said the hype would be bigger then the Playoff 12's. I agree. CAN NOT WAIT!

Originally Posted by bence23

JORDAN FORUM DIED OFF CUZ LEBRON LINE EXPLODED THIS YEAR. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I CAN REMEMBER BUT I'VE COPPED MORE LEBRONS THAN JORDAN'S IN THE LAST 8 MONTHS. THE 2012S ARE STRAIGHT TRASH AFTER THE AWESOME 2011S NO MATTER HOW HARD THE GUYS IN THAT THREAD TRY TO HYPE THEM.

I think it has to do with the colorways. Older heads are tired of the same old bulls colorways. Plus the same retroes come out every 4 years now. Plus jb is super oversaturated so the somewhat exclusivity of the limited lebrons doesn't hurt either. Gotta hand it to petrie though.

YEA I'M GETTING BURNT OUT WITH THE SAME STUFF RELEASING BACK TO BACK TO BACK (OLYMPIC 7'S AND RAPTORS 7'S AGAIN?
eyes.gif
). THE MARKET IS DEFINITELY SUPER SATURATED NOW. EXCLUSIVITY IS GONE. I DON'T GET EXCITED ABOUT WHENEVER I GET A NEW PAIR OF JORDANS. THEY JUST SHOW UP AT MY DOORSTEP AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO ARIVE, JUST TOSS THEM IN MY COLLECTION, BUT THOSE LEBRONS I'M CHECKING THE TRACKING EVERYDAY
laugh.gif
. CAN'T WAIT TO GET THE ELITES ON ORDER.

PETRIE IS BRINGING THAT FRESH HEAT
pimp.gif
Same with me. I've thrown the Black Cement III's, Chicago X's, and Cement IV's straight in the closet and haven't even checked them out.

Are these on any legit sites to buy yet? We usually see shoes pop up around 2 weeks before release dates..

Thanks for the pic.

That last lace loop has to be laced, they look weird like that otherwise they look great.

I can't mess with these. Not feelin' these at all. Maybe because they are low-tops. 

The Breds will be the only XI's that I'll get this year.

Originally Posted by indianabound

Originally Posted by Retro707

Anything and Everything that drops will be HARD to cop nowadays
mad.gif

-UNDFT-

QFTThat's just how it is these days.

a year ago, the playoff 12s wouldnt have sold out so quick and crashed the websites. extremely frustrated at how much of a headache buying shoes has become

Back
Top Bottom