Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

Finish Line app is trash. I opened the Finish Line notification instantly, carted an 11, then tried to pay with PayPal. First it wouldn’t let me choose shipping, then it kicked me back to the checkout screen and made me do PayPal again, then kicked me out again, and made me go back into PayPal. Then by that time sizes were gone. ****ing garbage *** app.

Shiekh hit me with the notification for unclaimed pairs. Copped a size 11! I'll see if I dig them in person, if not I might sell them and wait for Concords.

Picked up my ship-to-store pair. Lady seemed surprised. She said let's open to make sure it's what you ordered, took it out of brown shipping box, then saw they were XI and was like... These are 11s? How'd you get these shipped here?

Went directly to the consignment shop on the other side to see if they could size swap, but they only had an 11 in stock.

w857enq.jpg

Got mine in yesterday. Both shoes had different texture on the tongue. One was smooth, the had a more tumble feel and look to it.

Thanks for cleaning up the thread, Mods.

Anyway, thinking of busting these out at a wedding reception in a few days.

Last edited:
If I could sell mine for what I paid for them I would in a heart beat 10.5 I was able to get.

Picked up my ship-to-store pair. Lady seemed surprised. She said let's open to make sure it's what you ordered, took it out of brown shipping box, then saw they were XI and was like... These are 11s? How'd you get these shipped here?

Went directly to the consignment shop on the other side to see if they could size swap, but they only had an 11 in stock.

w857enq.jpg

Doggo really seems to like em

Got a pair for a friend. Nice but glad I passed. The suede doesn't do it for me. Too much trouble. Gimme mesh on my 11s only please.

Hellz no lol. I’m an “OG purist” of sorts when it comes to colorways. I can always appreciate an all black shoe but when there are SJ’s already out I’m good. Gammas, soles age horrible. They turn a orange like color.

Orange? Had mine since RD haven't noticed any orangish color appearing (i rock them quite a bit too) maybe I got lucky or something. Pics?

So my pair i picked up from FA in Mondawmin Mall had a crushed box, StockX rejected, and a pair I have coming from LMTD supply still has not shipped because they say their supply was late coming in. Sounds Fishy, but looks like I will be stuck with 2 pair's , only wanted 1 but had to get a pair from Champs to hit Platinum

Back
Top Bottom