Expires 7pm PT

Hopefully work for yall. I found out today in my email

Just got these for $287 after discount on eBay

Thanks to this code:
20% off
PICKDADSGIFT

Expires 7pm PT

Hopefully work for yall. I found out today in my email

How did you go about finding a "legit" pair? I see a few I wanted to pick up using the same, but no idea if the sellers are legit or not.

Does that code work on everything? eBay codes never work for me.

Should work if u meet the minimum

Screenshot_20180606-105154.png

Dang, doubled up?

I got a 9.5 from FTA, but they're too big. I've been trying to find local swaps, or even selling to re-buy, but sz9 is $15-30 more expensive on StockX for whatever reason (not even including the fees for selling and buying).

I also get 5% cashback because I used my Chase Freedom through PayPal, which nets me another ~$14 back on these.

I feel like I'm the last one to finally get these. That ashy look is only in pictures. In hand it doesn't look like that.

20180606_160858.jpg
A picture is worth a thousand words. Even Ashy Larry would call these Ashy.

Just sold my remaining pair. Between both pairs (Size 10), a $100 profit. I simply couldn’t commit to them for some reason. I like them, but not sure I do on ME.

Having a little regret but oh well.

Just got my pair in from StockX today. Dope shoe. The remastered mold has really brought back my love for the AJ 11. I have 4 of the 5 pairs and hopefully I'll pick up the pinnacles one day. I do like Concords but I really want my OG breds back.

USPS giving me an error when I try to have my shipment held at post office. Supposed to be delivered by tonight, is that why?

Back
Top Bottom