Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

Not a bad kick but I just think bootleg everytime I see em. I feel like I saw my homie Abdi with these on in 06.

There is absolutely nothing to complain about here . Yal think bred 9s moved, well everyone and they mother in for a pair of these come release week.

Just pre-ordered then today at an ok price.. just glad I don't have to sweat it out when they drop in may

no2.jpg
no7.jpg
no3.jpg
no1.jpg
no6.jpg
no5.jpg

With only 50 thousand pairs being made from the info that is floating around. And after seeing THE pic I was sold on buying them. I was able to Exchange the jordan 3 Flyknits out for these. It’s was a Easy decision for me considering the FLYKNIT are not coming out till August 18.

I wonder how they justify the $250 price tag... "hey guys the jumpman is metal so that adds an extra $30 to the price! $275 after tax... meh.

I wonder how they justify the $250 price tag... "hey guys the jumpman is metal so that adds an extra $30 to the price! $275 after tax... meh.
hmmm.. I think it's more like

Nike Business Analyst: "Hey there Mr. Nike Executive, word on social media is these prom night xi's are going to be sold out come release day"

Mr. Nike Executive: "Really? now. Hmmm. Inform your chain of command to bump the price by $25.00. I'm a million dollars short on my ledger from my business trip in Thailand "wink, wink""

perro-patan-pulgoso-autoslocos-www.emoticonesmessenger.net.gif

Man if you want these , you should pre-order for $275
I'm all for preorders, but the way you said this comes off super like "hey guys, hit me up for the preorder." You probably didn't intend for it to sound like that, but just saying. If you did mean it that way, I can't knock anyone's hustle, but be careful on NT with that (at least not in a thread like this). I'm with you though, a low-ish preorder sounds like the move for these with this building hype.

Back
Top Bottom