Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

Fake? Real? Idk, but someone posted an on foot/feet video.

Dude has posted a bunch of vids of different pairs over the past year. He also posted an in-depth breakdown of them. It just solidifies how dope these are IMO. I didn't know about the part that the original blackout samples, or these for that matter, had a clear sole that "turns" black over time. Is that actually a thing? Either way, the pair is a must.

People going to go ham over these when the drop in may... dope shoe and a must have in the Collection. Getting mine and going to ice them....

I just cant get over the fact that its called pop my cherry XI;'s smh

wish it was just called blacked out or black car 11's

Slim fit suit

Attachments

• Resized_20180330_123932.jpeg
    Resized_20180330_123932.jpeg
    327.8 KB · Views: 114
I really don't pay much attention to units made. Are these gonna be comparable in release to the Levis or more?

Lol, don't know what you guys are talking about but my suit is fitted. You can't even wear a decent suit off the rack because the pants come unfinished, but keep hating ya'll. :wink:

Lol, don't know what you guys are talking about but my suit is fitted. You can't even wear a decent suit off the rack because the pants come unfinished, but keep hating ya'll. :wink:

Clean suit, but would’ve been better in dress shoes.

Sorry just not a fan of the Xl being worn in a suit

I didn't actually wear em to work like that, we have to wear dress shoes. Wore my beat up Expresso Coach loafers.

Back
Top Bottom