Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

576DFDF2-260B-43E3-9015-3E7E9BCFB26E.png
Keep trying..just got through

So what did y’all do with the snkrs cam? Because I’m not in high school or even close to a school lol

Am really on the fence about these and was about to let JB decide for me so I’m glad I didn’t get in

One phone would just kick back out to the camera.
The other just kept spinning then wouldn't connect to server..
Sold out now.

Once the image appeared i exit to the main feed and it gave me the option to purchase
I had a feeling that was going to happen w one of my accounts that unlocked and went to get em but didn’t actually start the transaction.

You really needed an IPhone for these? I don't get it. What the point of having the app if you don't get any notification?

Mad sizes just restocked! I just copped, better go check. Cats cancelling because of the $250 price tag I'm reading on IG :rofl:.
E8E6C5E1-1662-42E4-89BB-CBB8FA8A96D0.jpeg

Last edited:
I got a message that I had early access to the Win like ‘82 Jordan 11s...Maybe because I was in NC and the Tarheels were raising their championship banner during Midnight Madness ??? Luckily I was on my phone and saw the messsge popped up...Looked on Niketalk and other places and saw nothing about early access so I just took a chance and hit submit and got the shoes !!!

Have never got another notification about early access since then Haha

Back
Top Bottom