Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

@galove He's tried on the desktop site. It might be the new lay out. The name updates on the site but doesn't update on the app.

@galove He's tried on the desktop site. It might be the new lay out. The name updates on the site but doesn't update on the app.
Log out or hell even delete the app.
Do the change name twice on Footaction desktop.

Go back install app and login.

I had to do this two weeks back when I was traveling and it worked just fine.
At first it didn’t so I doubled down the way I described at first.

Tell him to just check before the countdown ends and again the day of pickup to make sure it didn’t somehow switch back.

sometimes it just takes a bit to update. mine was still showing my friends the other day after i changed it. checked it today and its back to my name.

Checked with 10min head start, but not getting my hopes up. Haven’t been able to cop anything on FTL app since BC3s. I don’t even get waitlisted.

The lady at footaction put the code in my phone, didnt disclose code.

Lol to the resellers of Sacramento. Somebody paid me $20 to buy Homage to Home 1s for them. Dude behind me got the size 11s the reseller who 'hired' me wanted. One lady also wanted the size 11s and was so pissed she started throwing clothes off racks. I was like the cartoon character whistling away as everything crumbled behind me. Shoutout to dude that gave me $20 tho if u reading this.

Lol to the resellers of Sacramento. Somebody paid me $20 to buy Homage to Home 1s for them. Dude behind me got the size 11s the reseller who 'hired' me wanted. One lady also wanted the size 11s and was so pissed she started throwing clothes off racks. I was like the cartoon character whistling away as everything crumbled behind me.
So did u get the shoes or nah?

Lol to the resellers of Sacramento. Somebody paid me $20 to buy Homage to Home 1s for them. Dude behind me got the size 11s the reseller who 'hired' me wanted. One lady also wanted the size 11s and was so pissed she started throwing clothes off racks. I was like the cartoon character whistling away as everything crumbled behind me. Shoutout to dude that gave me $20 tho if u reading this.

So you’re taking pride in stealing a dub lol?

Kids these days :smh::smh::smh:

How did I steal anything? If I wanted to steal I wud have bought myself and made 30-40 om StockX but not worth my time tbh. I helped the man out! He offered me $20. The fumble was me not using transaction to reach Gold Star status but they said their app system was down? I dunno.

$20 is $20. Punto

How did I steal anything? If I wanted to steal I wud have bought myself and made 30-40 om StockX but not worth my time tbh. I helped the man out! He offered me $20. The fumble was me not using transaction to reach Gold Star status but they said their app system was down? I dunno.

$20 is $20. Punto

You probably don’t have the receipt anymore, but if so you can call customer service and apply it towards your gold star rewards

You probably don’t have the receipt anymore, but if so you can call customer service and apply it towards your gold star rewards

He took receipt it was his cash, i shudda charged my cc used my VIP and had him buy shoes from me plus the Dub! Not only did I fumble gold star but the cc miles too. Wasn't thinking right today.

Won the raffle at FNL earlier for my 10.5, now I will update my app sizes to a friend in need.. + got lucky with off white 1s also,, yesterday was a good day

Back
Top Bottom