Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

Won on SNS

D54F2B3A-2850-4E6C-B83A-977B02552972.jpeg

Damn, I haven't got anything yet

I copied an NT brother and have been using this method that has only yielded 1 L on the apps (Satin SBB's)
Tuesday or Wednesday I go to FTL, FTA, and Champs and buy a T-shirt, or shorts or a pair of socks.
P.S. I stopped giving them my phone number when they ask, I simply open my app and have them scan my VIP card etc. Fingers Crossed! Of these 3 stores at MOA I think there are 5 size 14 pairs of Cap n Gowns.. this will be interesting.

at first i thought u were gonna say that u found a method that has yielded many many Ls lol

Once resale on these drops everyone is going to jump ship. Those that want them but not at retail, just be patient and wait:smokin

Once resale on these drops everyone is going to jump ship. Those that want them but not at retail, just be patient and wait:smokin
yup cause everyone that actually wants them to wear will possible win and resellers now a days cant sit on 270.

Last edited:
Wouldn't worry too much if you do strike out on these.

Like most recent 11 mids, they can be had for as little as $20 - $30 over retail.

Man, I'm so done after this release lol. Ain't copping any other Jordans till the Black Toe 13s

Wouldn't worry too much if you do strike out on these.

Like most recent 11 mids, they can be had for as little as $20 - $30 over retail.

Man, I'm so done after this release lol. Ain't copping any other Jordans till the Black Toe 13s
What about the Travis Scott 4's and Black Levi 4's? JB coming after Adidas throat this year.

Back
Top Bottom