Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

I missed on all app reservations and online on rd. I didn't have time to wait for unclaimed pairs because I have 2 babies at home. I figured there probably weren't many unclaimed pairs out there anyway. So now I have to play the resell price game for a size 8. My size is usually pretty hard to find for a low resell price, but I'm hoping there seems to be way more people trying to dump these on stockx than bids right now. I'm going to wait a week to see if prices come down. What do you guys think?

I missed on all app reservations and online on rd. I didn't have time to wait for unclaimed pairs because I have 2 babies at home. I figured there probably weren't many unclaimed pairs out there anyway. So now I have to play the resell price game for a size 8. My size is usually pretty hard to find for a low resell price, but I'm hoping there seems to be way more people trying to dump these on stockx than bids right now. I'm going to wait a week to see if prices come down. What do you guys think?
$340 is about where it will stay IMO

SNKRs pairs are already in no? Euro sites like SNS and SJS are all coming tomorrow so there might be a slight dip

i think you'll see a surgence of pics here once it starts arriving, it released saturday and they probably didn't ship out til monday and the holiday weekend probably delayed some of the deliveries by one more day

I’ve been keeping mine on display at the crib :lol:

Love looking at them.

DA83C93D-E569-4F48-983A-44552CA27B07.jpeg

They're beautiful

so beauitiful i let them charge me $250 for them lol

Back
Top Bottom