Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

They really exaggerated it. They look way too thick, plasticy and fake. The way fugazy 11’s were looking for a long time.

So I don’t know why everyone jumped my bones about it. The recent shape of the 11’s aren’t accurate at all.

And IDK what you’re talking about, because these released in winter 2015 and this is the actual authentic shape and cut of the 11’s the way they’re supposed to look.

10639E17-F755-4913-863A-F3079691E858.jpeg
Its not.

The patent leather the way it is right now, is how it was meant to be, with a few changes. They made the patent a little higher at certain points to keep them from creasing so bad. Someone mentioned "The part right before the toe box", which is the part that used to crease and crack............Now it doesn't.

The patent leather near the middle of she shoe didn't necessarily crease, but it used to bend or warp a bit..........With the new patent leather, it doesnt do that.

If you like it, great.
if you dont, awesome..............But you might as well get over it because its clearly here to stay.

Think I may be in for a pair. Dude sounds like a guy on instagram who tried to tell me how bad the PL cut is and how it needs to go back to the low smh.

I'm in for a pair also

glad to see certain samples & pe's (i.e. sugar ray 18's tho not exact replica lol) releasing

Its not.

The patent leather the way it is right now, is how it was meant to be, with a few changes. They made the patent a little higher at certain points to keep them from creasing so bad. Someone mentioned "The part right before the toe box", which is the part that used to crease and crack............Now it doesn't.

The patent leather near the middle of she shoe didn't necessarily crease, but it used to bend or warp a bit..........With the new patent leather, it doesnt do that.

If you like it, great.
if you dont, awesome..............But you might as well get over it because its clearly here to stay.
No.

That’s not how they were meant to be.

Bro, all I’m saying is technically they’re not super accurate with the thicker bulbous cut PL.

Sneaker heads get a little dumb and anal when it comes to sneaker creasing. If you wear your shoes, it doesn’t matter that shape or the materials they’re eventually going to crease.

I’m still down for a pair of these, obviously they’d be stylish. And go with virtually anything. I wish they had a white or gold jumpman, and even more so if they had gum bottom sole.

Any rumblings about these or are they going the way of various incarnations of the white red 12?

I'd think there would be some pics by know even tho there's not much hype needed. 1 pic will set this thread ablaze. sneaker gods...please give us free!

DOPE! really would've liked to see these with all tumbled leather instead of mesh but looking good too me. so may 26th? and concords in October. we not getting a holiday 11 this year?

May is wedding season too! Maybe one of his spoiled brats is getting ready to tie the knot. Either way that's going to be one sexy shoe! I promise I get complimented more on my Gammas than any other 11s. Women love that shoe....I think because it really does looks sleek and casual.

Back
Top Bottom