Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

Would u rather camp out? Way better solution w/ app reservation

You didn't answer my question but I'll answer yours. Yes, I rather camp out for shoes. Also back then you didn't have to camp out for shoes, you could find them at other stores and websites if you looked hard enough. BUT now everyone wants to flip shoes and get likes and attention so they'll buy shoes they don't even like or have money for.

So again

I got the Foot Action and Foot Locker app now, never done this before. What time do the "reservations" usually open? Is it the same every time or some random time? Thanks

I'm sick that I even gotta go through this BS to get a pair of shoes.

You didn't answer my question but I'll answer yours. Yes, I rather camp out for shoes. Also back then you didn't have to camp out for shoes, you could find them at other stores and websites if you looked hard enough. BUT now everyone wants to flip shoes and get likes and attention so they'll buy shoes they don't even like or have money for.

So again

I got the Foot Action and Foot Locker app now, never done this before. What time do the "reservations" usually open? Is it the same every time or some random time? Thanks

https://m.footlocker.com/launchreservation

This link should explain everything, at least enough to get you started.

So again

random times and good luck

So again

Then just pay the resell or mom & pops early price

4 champs near me are getting these , only 1 ftl.

Ftl typically gets everything, and most champs around here dont get nothing worth while.
Wonder if champs is being favored this go , being around my way they rarely get retros unless its a mass gr?.
Or maybe the #s produced are higher than initially stated.

Your
I got the Foot Action and Foot Locker app now, never done this before. What time do they "reservations" usually open? Is it the same every time or some random time? Thanks

You probably not gonna win at first until you have spent enough money with stores. It's really a easy process if you buy a lot of shoes

Your

You probably not gonna win at first until you have spent enough money with stores. It's really a easy process if you buy a lot of shoes

even if you spend a good amount of money, you still might not hit. trust me, i know lol. it helps cause of the max headstart of course, but still a crapshoot alotta times.

even if you spend a good amount of money, you still might not hit. trust me, i know lol. it helps cause of the max headstart of course, but still a crapshoot alotta times.
Chances are still better than when you had to go get raffle tickets

Chances are still better than when you had to go get raffle tickets

anything is better than raffle tickets tho. raffle tickets are the biggest jig ever for the employees. corruption galore. im only trying to say spending alotta bread doesnt increase your chances by alot. max headstart helps but still not guaranteed.

Back
Top Bottom