Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

Screw it... Straight to feet....
20180526_110224.jpg

so Nike charged my CC but I still haven't received order confirmation or the got em message, and it doesn't show a pending order on the app. Should I be concerned, do they normally charge your card when you get wait listed? I was on it right at 9 AM on the dot (I think it should available 8:59 actually)...

Y’all know we haven’t had an 11 sit ever idc what it is. Just the culture with the apps and snkrs makes people more lazy and or have a wait and see approach to releases.

Once the online game flames and ur app hands you L’s most resort back to there circa 2013-2015 beasting the mall ways.

Prices will rise overtime it’s an 11 and now the whole damn I missed out ig stunting will make it worse in the next couple of days.

JB getting that graduation gift money too

Just like that income tax money.

so Nike charged my CC but I still haven't received order confirmation or the got em message, and it doesn't show a pending order on the app. Should I be concerned, do they normally charge your card when you get wait listed? I was on it right at 9 AM on the dot (I think it should available 8:59 actually)...
nike is usually slow with the order confirmation. i didnt get mine for the unc off white 1s till about 3 hoirs later

FTL real shady. When I confirmed the reservation yesterday, it was at Queens Center Mall. I happened to look at the app this morning, and the reservation is for Fulton st. I call Fulton, and they tell me I’m not on the list. I call Queens, same answer. Ran down to Fulton ready for war, and voila, I’m on the list all of a sudden, name even on the box. SMH

Kinda want a second disappointed footaction reset my rewards total spent...had 10m with them and still struck out.

FTL came through

FTL real shady. When I confirmed the reservation yesterday, it was at Queens Center Mall. I happened to look at the app this morning, and the reservation is for Fulton st. I call Fulton, and they tell me I’m not on the list. I call Queens, same answer. Ran down to Fulton ready for war, and voila, I’m on the list all of a sudden, name even on the box. SMH

That’s a know app glitch it’s happen to others. Now buddy probably didn’t even look when you called. They slammed and people try that I’m on the list stuff all the time even come in with they girls phone with her name on it trying to get they pair.

I won the online raffle at Shiekh so I didn’t go for SNKRS or anything, I clicked on the link and it wasn’t my size, contacted customer service, they sent me a new link, but nothing was adding to cart and they haven’t responded back fml.

Picked up my 3 reserves this morning after my nephew's graduation. Got my 10.5, and got a 9.5 for a friend of a friend that's hooking me up with some Pirates tickets when I'm in Pittsburgh in a couple of weeks. Also sold an 11 on StockX while I was checking out.

All in all, 5 pairs from both releases, sold 3 and my total for my personal approx $180.

That’s a know app glitch it’s happen to others. Now buddy probably didn’t even look when you called. They slammed and people try that I’m on the list stuff all the time even come in with they girls phone with her name on it trying to get they pair.

I heard dude flipping through pages, blatantly told me my name wasn’t on the list, so he at least acted as if he checked. My money is on the theory that he wanted to backdoor my pair

So any other chances or pretty much cooked everywhere? Anyone I can follow on Twitter to keep an eye out for restocks (similar to adidas_alerts)?

Still want a pair to wear

Back
Top Bottom