Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I'm going to need someone on the inside for these.... Kids around the way act like 11s are the answer to life.... :rofl:

Last edited:
mass produced?

Nothing against you.

Just hate this question, every year.
Its a Holiday 11 where every year the production numbers have gone up, they sold at least 1 million pairs of 72-10's i Doubt they do anything less.

Hype will be real though. Just do your due diligence and pray for the best.

facts, even in 2009 space jam Jordan's was the only thing for any and most shoppers to buy. Even if they weren't shoe heads

Yea I went with a homie to cop.... Plenty of dudes in line didn't even know what they were buying... Lol...

Only Jordan I'm willing to cop at the new prices now after I got the aquas. 2 pairs of these and I'm strictly foams and maybe brons. I plan on wearing space jams whenever I get married.
Me and you both my brother. May the cook be with you. 
pimp.gif

***disclaimer****
People please wait and cop your retail pairs. There will be enough to go around with a little wrk. There is gonna be so many early UA str8 up fakes going around by the end of yr and there gonna be good fakes likely. Hate to see people buy fakes. Thirst is gonna be real for these

fact that I moved my 72-10s suddenly doesn't bother me anymore[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Glad I passed on 09s multiple times at 3-400

Still have a 2000 pair that I wear often, still in good condition after all these years. Probably goona pass on these.

Last edited:
***disclaimer****
People please wait and cop your retail pairs. There will be enough to go around with a little wrk. There is gonna be so many early UA str8 up fakes going around by the end of yr and there gonna be good fakes likely. Hate to see people buy fakes. Thirst is gonna be real for these
Collecting raffles is not work my friend, they give you a chance to secure the shoe or not at all.

facts, even in 2009 space jam Jordan's was the only thing for any and most shoppers to buy. Even if they weren't shoe heads

This probably had a lot to do with "hello it's the martian, space jam jawdenz." Forever released way before the RD and I'm sure that caused some increased hype. This really was the song that made Drake official. He just had two songs on that radio before that.

fact that I moved my 72-10s suddenly doesn't bother me anymore[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Glad I passed on 09s multiple times at 3-400
$300 for ds 09 jams and u passed? send me that way. ill take all of them

I can't wait...i hope they are super available like the 72-10s and jordan releases in general. Multiple pairs copped if possible. 

Just hopefully they don't do something silly to ruin it like they did the aqua 8s....

I can't wait...i hope they are super available like the 72-10s and jordan releases in general. Multiple pairs copped if possible. 

Just hopefully they don't do something silly to ruin it like they did the aqua 8s....
How did they ruin the Aquas?

How did they ruin the Aquas?

He might be referring to the light grey truer to the OGs in the back. I think they did a good job with this shoe. I passed on the 1st retro because I thought they looked really cheap in hand. I woke up really early to go and try them on all excited, and just passed. I regretted it later when I saw the resale jump a few years ago before this release.

Back
Top Bottom