Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

2000 Retros were decent they may have been a step down from OGs but still decent especially compared to what we get today!

Concords next Christmas. Bet.

The year after the Space Jams release? Naah fam.
Did you say that in 2010 too?

No, but it's not 2010. I said it a few pages back that at this point with the 11s Nike seems to be following a trend of releasing an old colorway one year and a brand new colorway the next, with maybe minor alterations being made to the older one.
space jam, cg, concord, breds, Gammas, colombias, 72-10

Only happened 2 out of 7

No, but it's not 2010. I said it a few pages back that at this point with the 11s Nike seems to be following a trend of releasing an old colorway one year and a brand new colorway the next, with maybe minor alterations being made to the older one.

Only happened 2 out of 7

Breds, Gammas, Columbias, 72-10s, Space Jams. OG, Retro +, OG, Retro +, OG, 2017. And i'm obviously not talking about all Jordan 11 releases, but am basing this on what we've seen for the last 4 and the coming 5th.

Cool Greys also aren't an OG anyways, leaving one instance from your list where two OG's were released in a row, via the Concords/Breds. So that would be Space Jams/Cool Greys, Breds/Gammas, Columbias/72-10s. That's 3 times it's happened.

Last edited:

Only happened 2 out of 7

Breds, Gammas, Columbias, 72-10s, Space Jams. OG, Retro +, OG, Retro +, OG, 2017. And i'm obviously not talking about all Jordan 11 releases, but am basing this on what we've seen for the last 4 and the coming 5th.

Cool Greys also aren't an OG anyways, leaving one instance from your list where two OG's were released in a row, via the Concords/Breds. So that would be Space Jams/Cool Greys, Breds/Gammas, Columbias/72-10s. That's 3 times it's happened.
I know they're not but they're a staple 11 pretty much. oh and with new jams, 2 out of 8

Only happened 2 out of 7

I know they're not but they're a staple 11 pretty much. oh and with new jams, 2 out of 8

Doesn't change the fact that they're not an OG and therefore don't fall into a trend of OG's releasing back to back. That gives you one time two OG's have released in a row as far as retros go and multiple times where the opposite has happened. Really not sure what your argument here is :lol: 2 what out of 8? Retro + colorways? Because I just pointed out that the Cool Greys are a + and this isn't an argument about how many + colorways have released anyways, so that means nothing. Already laid it out pretty clearly. Since the Breds Nike has followed a pattern of releasing an OG one year and a Retro + colorway the next and I think that'll continue next year as well.

Last edited:

Only happened 2 out of 7

Doesn't change the fact that they're not an OG and therefore don't fall into a trend of OG's releasing back to back. That gives you one time two OG's have released in a row as far as retros go and multiple times where the opposite has happened. Really not sure what your argument here is :lol: 2 what out of 8? Retro + colorways? Because I just pointed out that the Cool Greys are a + and this isn't an argument about how many + colorways have released anyways, so that means nothing. Already laid it out pretty clearly. Since the Breds Nike has followed a pattern of releasing an OG one year and a Retro + colorway the next and I think that'll continue next year as well.
new colors, 2

Only happened 2 out of 7

new colors, 2

Cool Grey, Gamma Blue, 72-10, that's 3, but ok, since I again wasn't talking about how many colorways there are in terms of OGs and Retros :lol:

nah, not yet. Cool grey turn is up.
I think those Concords are up next. Take a look at Ebay. Make sure you type in OG 1995, OG 1992, OG 1993. These are the cuts and shapes we should be seeing from ALL remastered pairs. Its a lil exciting honestly.

If they ever do an OG, and I mean true OG pair of Steel Xs with the captoe.... 2 pairs in a heartbeat! I still have my OG pair, but I need a master restorer! Any suggestions on a professional?

They were not an OG colorway, therefore they were a retro colorway, which you've already admitted, therefore they were a new colorway after the OG's. :lol: :rofl: You can't be serious right now.
cool grey Wasn't a new color as of 2010 when it seems yal started this mini debate tho.

Last edited:
Aren't the space jams also technically a retro + too though? At least the 00 and 09 since they had blue. These new ones could be considered an original PE. Either way I can't wait to see more remastered colorways.

They were not an OG colorway, therefore they were a retro colorway, which you've already admitted, therefore they were a new colorway after the OG's. :lol: :rofl: You can't be serious right now.
cool grey Wasn't a new color as of 2010 when it seems yal started this mini debate tho.

Well I was only speaking from the Breds to now and he took it back to 2010, and then just pointed out that the Cool Greys aren't an OG colorway.

Last edited:
folks arguing just to argue on nt as usual. Am og is an og and a retro+ is a retro + even if it isn't new. Jb only released two back to back ogs 1 time.

Aren't the space jams also technically a retro + too though? At least the 00 and 09 since they had blue. These new ones could be considered an original PE. Either way I can't wait to see more remastered colorways.

You right space jams are not OG, they are a retro plus

Only happened 2 out of 7

you gotta count da CDP playoffs that started da XI every holiday season...

abd space Jams ARE an OG colorway because it existed during its OG run... doesn't matter if they weren't released.

da Ref XI Low I.E.'s are in da same category..a commercially unavailable OG colorway that was eventually retroed.

you gotta count da CDP playoffs that started da XI every holiday season...

abd space Jams ARE an OG colorway because it existed during its OG run... doesn't matter if they weren't released.

da Ref XI Low I.E.'s are in da same category..a commercially unavailable OG colorway that was eventually retroed.
I'm glad one person on nt agrees with me on shoes like spacejams being og

Retro plus are colors designed after the initial run year of the shoe. Cool grey 11s were designed a few years after the bred,concrd,columbia,and space jam 11s. It's just like how the blk gold 1, pre grape 5s, dble nickl 10s, grey toe 13s, dirty bred 13s are all og colors that weren't released. Jordan even wore these which furthers the argument to call the blk concrds/space jams OG

Back
Top Bottom