Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Yea idk it feels weird now I got used to the low cut it feels odd seeing it so high again maybe it'll shake off tho who knows

I think these will be hard to get. These are higly anticipated. Lol people call 11s space jams. I got the black and red space jams, the white and black space jams lol. Im pretty sure these will sell out. 72-10s were a new colorway. Legend blues were easy so I dont know what was up with those. Sigh i just odnt know anymore

:frown:
View media item 2162009

My friend these are a Holiday 11 release, there will be a lot in abundance. There will be restocks. I'm not saying this is going to be the easiest release ever but at the same time it is an easy release.

Nah.

If you live in a major city these will not be "easy"

Don't Schleep

Last edited:
No one is lying, I wouldn't exactly tell people to sleep in, fill out your raffles and try online and I don't see how you don't come away with at least 2 pairs

If you put in work and grab a bunch of tickets everyone will be good and if not..everyone should eat on the snkrs app.The 11 has been massively produced for a few years now. There were tons of breds, gammas, legend blues....BUT it was disgusting how many 72-10s they made. Months later i still see kids in the mall with their beat pairs lol. I hate that shoe, shoulda been a GR

Last edited:
Idk man, the last 2 years for these 11 release I've been able to wake up an hour and a half after release and still cop online lol. I'm expecting this to continue

Last year there were estimated to be one million pairs of 72-10s. This was before the 10-12 restocks that occurred throughout the year. Haven't heard of anyone that didn't buy the last several years that put any type of effort into getting them. I looked back at those threads and some on these boards boards bought 2-3 pairs just through NDC/SNKRS and other retailers online.

If you are looking to see how easy a shoe is, ask people in your area that you know or that work at your sneaker stores.

Staying on NT will confuse you; folks saying they're hard, folks saying they're easy, folks who live in areas with 2 sneaker stores in a 10 mile radius saying they're hard, and folks who just don't know what they're talking about because they don't live in your area and have no idea.

Read the profit reports from holiday 2015, read Nike's mission for 2020, and just put in work on you're own end.

Last edited:
Legend Blues were a pretty hard cop for me. Only won 1 out of 46 raffles between me and my wife. Happened to get lucky at Nordstrom.

Won 10/23 raffles for 72-10 last year. My phone was blowing up nonstop, it was crazy.

Last edited:
Legend Blues were a pretty hard cop for me. Only won 1 out of 46 raffles between me and my wife. Happened to get lucky at Nordstrom.

Won 10/23 raffles for 72-10 last year. My phone was blowing up nonstop, it was crazy.
I actually remember that, I was new to posting on NT at the time and I didn't know Nordstrom had J's until you posted that lol.

Last edited:
Actually both release was pretty easy. The legend blues I think I went 9 for 12 in NYC for raffles and I don't even get that lucky on very little hype GRs. End up not even picking up pairs because I manage to get two pairs online. For 72-10 I was busy that whole week so I actually did not hit on that release but caught restocks afterwards. Don't think Jams are going to be any different. But who knows? With people in NYC buying out the whole stores for almost any release that can make you a few dollars.

Dont sleep fellas....11s are always hyped....they are always a crazy release....yeah you get the few of you that will get lucky and win crazy on raffles or walk straight into store and cop hours after release....but in majority of cities it isnt like that....they sell fast....anyways....just my 2 cents

Dont sleep fellas....11s are always hyped....they are always a crazy release....yeah you get the few of you that will get lucky and win crazy on raffles or walk straight into store and cop hours after release....but in majority of cities it isnt like that....they sell fast....anyways....just my 2 cents

If it's 72-10 #s I will take a deep sleep

Yea idk it feels weird now I got used to the low cut it feels odd seeing it so high again maybe it'll shake off tho who knows
yeah i feel you, i didnt get deep into shoes until i got a job after high school in mid 2013 but the high cut is different. if anything i'll sell mine for what i bought them for or return them

I've heard people do this before. But this is a thing that started in the last 7 years. And by that, I don't mean that only kids call them that, I mean before 2009,I'd never heard that before. Because the dude's I heard saying it were my age. Amongst people who just fell into Jordans and younger guys, the space jam may be the most popular. But not to the guys from the 90's.
yeah.. a friend of mine has some f´d up concords that he got already used and beat them to the ground. Might even be fakes to be honest. When he was like "I think I´ll wear my Spacejams tomorrow" I tried to figure out where the hell he got them from for 15 minutes till I realised he was talking about his damn concords.

If you struck out on release date for the last 2 Christmas 11's, I don't think this hobby is for you sadly

Also if you ain't catch em on one of the plenty restocks both had then yet again I don't think this hobby is for yoy

Man where did you put in raffles for in Houston and what size? I put in like 10 and hit on almost half. Things should be better in Houston now that every raffle is through the apps now.

I'm in Houston too but been away from shoes for a while.. How do the raffles work? I typically goto memorial or galleria

Back
Top Bottom