Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I can't wait till these mfrs come out... These are my all time favorite.. Plus, I get to see these return to OG form. :smokin

Being a "millennial" has nothing to do with the fact that you didn't start owning/getting Jordan's until 03'. Plenty of "millennials" copped Jordan's long before that. Hell I'm a millennial so that whole analogy is just off IMO. Kinda sounds like you were just late to the party and until that time had never seen or experienced what Jordan's actually looked like. Young people (millennials) had already been on Js hard. In regards to the SJ 11s, you'll love them. At least I think you will.
what i meant is that I'm not used to seeing the og 11 on foot with the high pl, not that I've not known what og 11s look like, because i have Gore a while. All of us have been seeing 11s on everyone's feet a lot more from 2008-now (dmps were limited kindve and not a common sneaker worn). And if you're younger, you've seen much more people wearing the 11s with low PL cut than if you're older. I was 2 or 3 when the og released which has the high PL cut.

I'm not linking my age to buying sneakers, I'm linking it to setting og 11 high patent leather cut

Last edited:
Being a "millennial" has nothing to do with the fact that you didn't start owning/getting Jordan's until 03'. Plenty of "millennials" copped Jordan's long before that. Hell I'm a millennial so that whole analogy is just off IMO. Kinda sounds like you were just late to the party and until that time had never seen or experienced what Jordan's actually looked like. Young people (millennials) had already been on Js hard. In regards to the SJ 11s, you'll love them. At least I think you will.
Are we millennials? When I think of a millennial I think of a person born in the 2000s.

Are we millennials? When I think of a millennial I think of a person born in the 2000s.

A millennial is those born between 82' and the year 2000' I believe. Also those who reached young adult hood by the year 2000 or in the early 2000s. Look it up.

Last edited:
A millennial is those born between 82' and the year 2000' I believe. Also those who reached young adult hood by the year 2000 or in the early 2000s. Look it up.
You are correct sir, I could also be considered as Generation Z too.

millennials are people born between 1980 & 1995.

multiple organizations and studies say different things. There is no definitive answer. However, they median birth years are 1980-2000.

So basically if you aren't old enough to have graduated high school then your not a millennial.

So basically if you aren't old enough to have graduated high school then your not a millennial.
yes, you are apart of what is now called generation z. by The time you reached adolescent age, the tech boom was already in full effect; digital media because primary methods of socialization among other things. Generations have usually been measured between 15-20 years.

Last edited:

Yeah I never considered myself a millennial until I saw the definition the other day. /shrug
millennials are people born between 1980 & 1995.
Oh well, I'm an old fashioned person at heart. Sometimes I can't relate with these kids.
laugh.gif

View media item 2183764

But since they got peaks and the not clown shoe shape lets call them fakes...just like scoop's SJ pair doesn't  represent retail pairs :smh:  

This the new reality. When SJ come out like this 3 pair minimum. 

That's really gonna be the final shape, there is something else that was bothering about the shoe and I couldn't put my finger on until now.

The toe box, even though improved, is just too long (tip tp bottom of the laces) for my liking. The OGs weren't like that

Last edited:
Sauce: FEZKICKZNY 
Fakes right? 
eyes.gif
That's really gonna be the final shape, there is something else that was bothering about the shoe and I couldn't put my finger on until now.

The toe box, even though improved, is just too long (tip tp bottom of the laces) for my liking. The OGs weren't like that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom