Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Lol the guy who preordered space jams for $300 mighta did himself a favor.. a lot of y'all are hopeless when it comes to buying sneakers. This is not a "do your homework" post either... got dudes in the true blue 3 thread scratching their head mad at foot stores for doing raffles this week which is a lil earlier from usual protocol. Funny thing is, the information for the raffle was plastered everywhere and if you as a MEMBER OF A SNEAKER FORUM didn't know and catch it, then who tf was? Some of y'all couldn't cop at a fcfs pop up shop in ya front yard smh
:rofl:

Sadly that's true.
laugh.gif

My local Niketown had so many 72-10s that they couldn't even sell out the first day - and they did first come first serve. They had pretty much every size the Monday after release. I expect this to be the same.

What exactly does Jacques Slades do? Besides unboxings, like, what exactly is it that he does that allows him to get all these cool packages and allows him to interview Kobe? I don't think they're paying him to do these unboxing videos, is it?

I know scoop is a UPS guy.

Said no one ever.

You really think Jordans (especially an 11 Mid model) is going to be sitting a day after???

Yeah. Last year the 72-10. My malls had some sizes left. Not like size 14 and up. But decent sizes like 8,9,10,12, etc..

The fact is they still HAD some sizes available day after.

I really want it to be easy, and I hope it will be as easy as you all say. Haven't bought a holiday 11 since the last bred release. Houston has a lot of beasts and the yearly 11 release brings out everybody and their grandmas, uncles, and even dogs too. 

I really want it to be easy, and I hope it will be as easy as you all say. Haven't bought a holiday 11 since the last bred release. Houston has a lot of beasts and the yearly 11 release brings out everybody and their grandmas, uncles, and even dogs too. 

I won 5 raffles for the 72-10s last year here in Houston. All the foot stores use the app raffle/reservation system. Plus the production numbers are larger than that release and I believe that was the largest production of 11s to date.

I'm sorry, when it comes to 11's in OG form. Its not ever easy! And for those that says its mass produce, wheres the claim to back it up with the production numbers? Smdh! Either way my sneaker cops has all been retail. Just generally speaking

Last edited:
[/quote]I'm sorry, when it comes to 11's in OG form. Its not ever easy! And for those that says its mass produce, wheres the claim to back it up with the production numbers? Smdh! Either way my sneaker cops has all been retail. Just generally speaking[/quote]

Give the "new" OG look a chance when you have them on feet. You might like them.

Last edited:
Well from the footlocker aspect of pairs

The amount of pairs we are getting in are absurdly high

Like higher than past holiday 11's by a lot

Now don't get me wrong 11's always sell out during holiday season that's a given

But some lower end stores are set to have 500 pairs which is kinda crazy as last year 72-10 drop those same stores got like 250-300 pairs

Again it will sell out in sure as resellers will of course load up plus the general demand of people who want it PLUS the Xmas selling bump

But those who do plan to resell this may not move the way you hope

Here's that proof on production numbers you asked about. That's just Footlocker.

I'm sorry, when it comes to 11's in OG form. Its not ever easy! And for those that says its mass produce, wheres the claim to back it up with the production numbers? Smdh! Either way my sneaker cops has all been retail. Just generally speaking
you must be new to think these won't be a GR

Well from the footlocker aspect of pairs

The amount of pairs we are getting in are absurdly high

Like higher than past holiday 11's by a lot

Now don't get me wrong 11's always sell out during holiday season that's a given

But some lower end stores are set to have 500 pairs which is kinda crazy as last year 72-10 drop those same stores got like 250-300 pairs

Again it will sell out in sure as resellers will of course load up plus the general demand of people who want it PLUS the Xmas selling bump

But those who do plan to resell this may not move the way you hope
Here's that proof on production numbers you asked about. That's just Footlocker.
Thank you for posting.

There is absolutely NO POINT in reselling this shoe. None whatsoever. These will be so abundant and easy to get that you might even be able to trade VNDS 72-10s for these right off the jump lol

Back
Top Bottom