Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Yea at this point idc. I've been like that in the past. But now I'm like "damn I wish I had my concords and breds" regardless of anything they're classic. And TBH I have enough kicks that I don't have to touch these for months.

Yea I am the same way, have too many sneakers. Besides, I hardly ever wear new releases right away. I wait til people have either moved on to the next major release or people have beat up their pair up.

I got the "That's all folks" t shirt. Thought it would go well with these and is a cool 20th anniversary item. Didn't like anything else of the collection

plus we got big teens, big women, and asians along wit resellers. like **** ain't that easy :smh:

9 through 11 get more, because they're the more popular sizes. The average size mens foot/shoe is around a 9.5

So if you're a 9 through 11, you're also competing with more peoplle

These will be fine everyone.  Please,  if your not using online, go to the spot and ask questions and get remembered you will be fine.   It works.  I know I'm "middle America" but there should be no worries.   everyone is getting theirs.      Online?   Ask the other pros at that game.   I get mine in person or I don't get them.    Picking them up on RD is an anticipation like no other.   Great Luck to all..

Good. If the GR dissuades people from buying, than I'm all for it, especially if it makes my chances of getting a pair much greater.

No one in my friends' circle are into sneakers except for me, so I don't gotta worry about people wearing the same stuff as I do. As if it were that big of a deal in the first place.

those people got crazy cars just like sneakerheads got crazy kicks 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
plus we got big teens, big women, and asians along wit resellers. like **** ain't that easy :smh:

9 through 11 get more, because they're the more popular sizes. The average size mens foot/shoe is around a 9.5

So if you're a 9 through 11, you're also competing with more peoplle
men yes. our size is broader than just men. and they make way less. Nike Air Jordan Ones come to mind

What you insecure people do when you see someone driving the same car in traffic?
dip your head like when you're in your mom's car on the way home from school and you pass by the cools kids.

last time i checked..we all are buying another man's shoe. sneakerhead or not..limited or not.. we all are the followers. nothing og here.

Last edited:
I'm reading some of the posts on this and I'm shocked at what of some folks are saying. Through the years people were begging for the patent to be true to the OG's and now they finally do it and some folks are complaining saying it looks weird? Regardless, this is a for sure cop since they're an homage to the OG Space Jam's. (Yes there were OG Space Jams)

I hope these "rumors" of the Space Jams being a "Super GR" is true.

I could care less if everyone has a pair. My pair from 2001 is on it's last legs and that yellow/sole separation is killing my soul.

Was able to reserve and pick up the TB3's. Hope the same applies for this release.

I hope these "rumors" of the Space Jams being a "Super GR" is true.

I could care less if everyone has a pair. My pair from 2001 is on it's last legs and that yellow/sole separation is killing my soul.

Was able to reserve and pick up the TB3's. Hope the same applies for this release.
Super GR and Retro 11s usually cancel each other out...........the demand for any Retro 11 may as well be the same number as a Super GR.  Need I remind you of the fiasco known as the "Concord 11 Lows" release

Last edited:
What you insecure people do when you see someone driving the same car in traffic?
buying shoes that are uncommon in public is within normal peoples budget unlike lamborghinis and luxury cars that are not affordable otherwise they d be bought as well . majority wants to be unique , thats capitalism , if you wanna be the same with everyone else go to north korea 

buying shoes that are uncommon in public is within normal peoples budget unlike lamborghinis and luxury cars that are not affordable otherwise they d be bought as well . majority wants to be unique , thats capitalism , if you wanna be the same with everyone else go to north korea 
agreed I didn't think wanting to be different was a sign of insecurity, the movies always say comformity is the sign of insecurity, d amn you Hollywood
p.s. according to the interview stay away from n. korea

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom