Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

IMO - everyone buys them to stunt, either on a resell tip or on those that aint up on sneaker releases &/or the poor & unfortunate (unfortunate in the sense they just couldn't get them:rolleyes)

They're a status symbol, pure & simple. They give people a sense of accomplishment & feeds the ego & that's exactly what any manufacturer wants the consumer to think. Why else would people line up, camp, rob & steal for something you wear?

:rolleyes

LOL Yeezys are a status symbol-a massive GR with 1 million+ pairs produced is not.

I will be copping these because I like the cw but I wouldn't look twice at anyone wearing them because these will be everywhere.

Y'all comparing lambos to space jams. :lol:

Not wanting to buy a shoe because everyone has it is being insecure...just like only buying rare, limited shoes is insecure. Has nothing to do with wanting to be different. Being "different" is organic, not a thought process.

There might be nothing special about having a pair of these since everyone will have one but the model itself is special because it is a good looking shoe. Anyone who tries to stunt/flex that they have a pair of holiday 11s clearly knows nothing about sneakers and/or lives in some level of poverty where most around them can't afford the retail price of these.

Some of ya'll being extra as hell 
laugh.gif

LOL Yeezys are a status symbol-a massive GR with 1 million+ pairs produced is not.

I will be copping these because I like the cw but I wouldn't look twice at anyone wearing them because these will be everywhere.

Try being 30 years in the game and having high producton numbers and still thriving. Yeezys are popular to some but lots only care about resale.

Limited is not equal to status symbol.

Try being 30 years in the game and having high producton numbers and still thriving. Yeezys are popular to some but lots only care about resale.

from what ive see personally, yeezys are for ppl college age and under. Maybe im wrong, its just what I see. And, I would never wear those things. They look like weird slippers my mom used to have when I was young

IMO - everyone buys them to stunt, either on a resell tip or on those that aint up on sneaker releases &/or the poor & unfortunate (unfortunate in the sense they just couldn't get them:rolleyes)

They're a status symbol, pure & simple. They give people a sense of accomplishment & feeds the ego & that's exactly what any manufacturer wants the consumer to think. Why else would people line up, camp, rob & steal for something you wear?

:rolleyes

Stunt for who? Status symbol for who?

I have never felt accomplished buying sneakers. Not to mention 99.9% females wouldn't give a damn if you had these on or a pair of $30 chucks. Unless it's men you're stuntin for :nerd:

Resale value = status symbol

Let me know when your space jams resell for as much as 350s.

Limited sneakers like Yeezys are status symbols because of their market value, massive GR Jordan Retros that anyone can get are not.

These are a massive general release

Spoke to a Nike rep today(niketown)

They are doing fcfs because the amount of pairs they have are absurd

Footlocker family of stores is on the juice with how many are being allocated lol

And as always keep in my this is he New York New Jersey area I'm referring to although I expect everywhere to be flooded

True blue(navy lol) 3's are sitting and are not as mass produced

If you can't get these at retail

You suck

Period

I can't even see how it will be possible to not obtain this unless your like a 12.5 or size 18 or something lol

once again the best info on niketalk

I love this news about high production numbers.

Bout to cop pairs for the whole famb.

So when Grandma goes to Bingo on Tuesday night, she gonna stunt on that hating *** bird Gladys :smokin

Last edited:
And yet, in the coming weeks...

"These gonna be so limited"

Me and vamp have the same access to info and we always tell you what's up and people still don't believe it.

Enter A raffle and get a pair online and you will get a pair. Simple. Don't be that "I don't do leg work" who thinks they gonna walk into the store midday and get a pair. Resellers still gonna eat.

Didn't know royal foams are dropping! Can only cop one on rd. I'm not up on foams. I'm thinking with so many pairs of space jams and judging by 72-10s resale won't be too crazy. Might have to pay resale or wait for a restock and grab the foams

once again the best info on niketalk

Thanks homie repped

Also dunno if it's been discussed or shown in here

But the jersey for these shoes are straight fire

Think it drops Friday if I recall

Won't be shocked it resells or moves fast I was looking at it like damn might have to cop this lol

Still praying they drop the bill Murray space jam jersey I'll mark out lol

Last edited:
Will these be labeled a qs?? Hoping to use military disco on these? Was able to use rewards last year for 72 10s... but not previous year for legend blue 11s!!

These are a massive general release

Spoke to a Nike rep today(niketown)

They are doing fcfs because the amount of pairs they have are absurd

Footlocker family of stores is on the juice with how many are being allocated lol

And as always keep in my this is he New York New Jersey area I'm referring to although I expect everywhere to be flooded

True blue(navy lol) 3's are sitting and are not as mass produced

If you can't get these at retail

You suck

Period

I can't even see how it will be possible to not obtain this unless your like a 12.5 or size 18 or something lol

Big ups to mr crazie kicks for having all kinds of "access to info" that us peasants would otherwise not know about if it weren't for him 
laugh.gif

An edible would only be fitting  
wink.gif

panel-cookie-choc-cookie.png

Back
Top Bottom