Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I really do not understand this online checkin nonsense.

So I download the app and sign in.  Register for shoes at store x.

I get notified on Thursday?  How are the winners picked?  What does this headstart crap have to do with anything?  Who am I headstarting against if everyone has a headstart?  And is the headstart online for in store purchases or online as well?

Computer picks winners, theres a 1,2,3,4,5,6 minute headstarts. The more minutes you have the better chance you have in getting a pair.

What's the number to my local footlocker ? 

plz rspnd
laugh.gif

can i get a little help I got 3 raffle tickets one from champs footlocker and footaction all the store are getting 500 pairs that 104 pairs for size 10.5 which is my size i came in early to sign up am i gonna get at least one call plus i live in Anderson South Carolina which is pretty small and are mall is very small compared to other malls

can i get a little help I got 3 raffle tickets one from champs footlocker and footaction all the store are getting 500 pairs that 104 pairs for size 10.5 which is my size i came in early to sign up am i gonna get at least one call plus i live in Anderson South Carolina which is pretty small and are mall is very small compared to other malls

Not to be mean or to sound condescending, but that's something only the three stores you entered at can help you with.

Your odds are as good as anyone else's.

Last edited:
im so lucky cause my footlockers not doing the app reservation 
how so? I prefer to not visit a store and lose than to visit one and lose. A win is a win if you win but the less effort the better.

Last edited:
yeah but i see the write my name on the list and im like in the top of the list so does that imporve chances cause i belive that pick from the list so the first feew people on the list are lucky right?

how so? I prefer to not visit a store and lose than to visit one and lose. A win is a win if you win but the less effort the better.

Plus it stops backdooring ask any of the NYers in here how many of them have been eating since the app dropped even hitiing on multiple Yeezys now.

what i men is that when they write my name for the list before they give me a ticket I can glance at the list and see that a few people are on it so im thinking if im one of the people on the list before others that improve my chances right? like theres 100 people on the list if im number 10 it improves my chance

Last edited:
what i men is that when they write my name for the list before they give me a ticket I can glance at the list and see that a few people are on it so im thinking if im one of the people on the list before others that improve my chances right?

Seriously you have the same chance as everyone no matter if your name is on top

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom