Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Grabbed a few tickets. There were lines for raffle tickets at both malls I went to. First drop in a new city for me, but I ain't even sweating it. 8)

Grabbed a few tickets. There were lines for raffle tickets at both malls I went to. First drop in a new city for me, but I ain't even sweating it. 8)
Hoping you hit on a couple for you and your bro fam [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

got all the tickets I could from 2 of my local malls. All of them had like little to no line. Must've been cause I went mid day or maybe it's cause its Monday. Anyone know how niketowns are doing there space jam releases?

repped.
after changing my zip code in the app, how can I check-in?
its the same thing how you first checked in with your original zipcode.

select the stores > tap head start details > press enter code > confirm head start > change back to original zip code > select your stores

I went thru footaction and foot locker both apps I have 4 min head start . I'm just waiting til my countdown ends then I guess it'll let me know if I can get a pair or not. If it does go thru I'll have a pair or two for sale lol

Just went to meadow in Las Vegas at FNL to turn in raffle tickets and the guy ask what my size before giving me a ticket and I told him my size then said $ 10 donation to youth would secure my pair. I guy its real that guys are able to secure the pairs with donation. Or there is alot of pairs out there.
Congrats.  But again, it's store dependent.  Not all branches will go through this route.  Can't hurt to ask of course, but don't get your hopes up.  FNL really taking advantage of the 11s season.

I hit up 4 footlocker... 4 champs 2 FA.. and 2 kids FL.. smh..

the the dude at champs and hoh said they got so many that they probably will be making calls until Friday.

with that app.. do you still have to go to all 3 stores you chose to check in?
No, just any foot locker, champs, foot locker. Check in and get a bonus head start. 

Get a head start for all stores selected. 

6f321t.jpg

Via Shoepalace View media item 2108829View media item 2108830View media item 2108831

Last edited:
Champ code 6369 Newpark Mall (newark,CA )

Footlocker entered the code to my phone directly. [emoji]128528[/emoji]

its the same thing how you first checked in with your original zipcode.
select the stores > tap head start details > press enter code > confirm head start > change back to original zip code > select your stores
Thanks. I'm trying now but don't see "head start details". ***just figured it out!!!, thanks!

Last edited:
Good looks on the CS code. Need help on a FA code. Closest one is 30 min from me smh

I hit up 4 footlocker... 4 champs 2 FA.. and 2 kids FL.. smh..

the the dude at champs and hoh said they got so many that they probably will be making calls until Friday.

with that app.. do you still have to go to all 3 stores you chose to check in?
So many raffle entries? or So many pairs?

Back
Top Bottom