Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

So if you click the link and find out "you don't have access to this product" does that mean you will not get a reservation sent your way at all?

Or is there still hope that they will send you one even after that link doesn't give you access?

Yeah I think you won't get one at all. People already said they went on and tried early before getting it and it worked then got the reservation later

This world we live in.. it isn't about Nike + apps or reserves.

It's about Saturday mornings at 10 a.m and that rush when your waiting to add to cart. That revolving circle... the jealousy of seeing "copped" on NT by your fellow brothers knowing your time will come.

This is why we do it.

... still waiting for my reserve man.. COME ON NIKE.

If you've tried the early access page already and it doesn't work for you, you're not on the list.

This world we live in.. it isn't about Nike + apps or reserves.

It's about Saturday mornings at 10 a.m and that rush when your waiting to add to cart. That revolving circle... the jealousy of seeing "copped" on NT by your fellow brothers knowing your time will come.

This is why we do it.

... still waiting for my reserve man.. COME ON NIKE.
If you've tried the early access page already and it doesn't work for you, you're not on the list.
not neccessarily. if they did reserves for these like the TB3s, then he may still get a reserve later today or even tomorrow

roll.gif

I'm so tight. I thought I had Nike+ access this whole time but apparently not. JUST downloaded the app today and saw that I had the true blue 3s reserved two weeks ago smh and nothing else :'( congratulations to those that got the Rez though that peace of mind for Saturday is everything

Checked all four accounts this AM when the page opened up, nada. Checked again. Got one.

Back
Top Bottom